Season 2, chapter 25

Michael grabbed your hand and walked to his room. You took off your heels and let yourself fall on the couch. You: I'm so tired and these heels hurt my feet so bad. Mj: Wait you don't like the heels? You: I do! I love them, but heels aren't the most comfortable shoes in the history. Mj: Ooohh okay. You: Did you bring some comfy clothes? Mj: Uhmm... You: You didn't? Mj: I'll ask Karen. You: Okay. Michael exit the room and walked over to Karen. Mj: Karen did you see my comfy clothes? Karen: In the closet. Mj: Which closet? Karen: In the hall right over there. *karen points her finger to the right* Mj: Okay thanks Karen. Karen: You're welcome Michael. Michael walked to the closet. Mj: Let's see. He opened the closet and went through it. Mj: Ohh...well that's interesting. I wonder if y/n likes it. *he giggles* Voice: What's so funny? *Michael turns around* Mj: JESUS! You scared the crap out of me. *Chris Tucker was standing behind Michael* Chris: I haven't seen you in a while man! *they hug* Mj: I know! It's nice to see you! Chris: yeahh it is! But seriously what's so funny? Mj: uuhm...nothing. Chris: Mike i wanna know. *Michael dropped something* Mj: Shit! *Chris grabbed it immediately* Chris: Aahh now i know what's so funny, you little nasty. Mj: Alright you've seen enough. Chris: Do you have another 'hoe' for the night? Mj: Wait Chris, you didn't hear the news? Chris: What news? That you can do the moonwalk?! That's crazy man! I didn't know! Can you show me pleaseee! *Chris got down on his knees, and started to beg* Mj laughs: Chris you can never act normal. Chris: Than what's the news? Mj: I'm getting married. Chris: okay Joke time is over, we are being serious right now. Tell me the truth. Mj: I am telling the truth. I'm getting married! Chris: For real? Are you serious right now? Mj: Yes i am! Chris: YESS MY MAN IS GETTING MARRIED! *Chris picked michael up and hugged him* Mj: Haha calm down Chris. Chris: WHERE IS SHE?! Mj: in my room. Chris: WELL LET'S GO MAN! Mj: Haha alright, but first i need to grab some comfy clothes for her.