season 2, chapter 17

Karen: Michael calm down it's gonna be okay. Michael fell down on his knees. Mj: Noooo babe please... Karen rubs Michaels back. Doctor: What happened? *michael cries* Bill: She ran to the bathroom and she puked. Michael wanted me to get a doctor, so i ran. Mj: She walked to the sink...and she looked pale...she closed her eyes and collapsed. Doctor: Okay. Y/n can you hear me? Mj: Babe please! The doctor checks your stomach. Doctor: Did she ate something this morning? Mj: No nothing. Doctor: Any chance she could be pregnant? Mj: I have no idea. Doctor: Alright. Does she have stress? Mj: Uhh yeah i think she does. Doctor: Okay. This could be a burn-out or she is just exhausted. She needs a little bit rest. Mj: Okay. *You started to move* Mj: Babe! Michael bend down and grabbed you hand. Mj: Baby can you hear me? *you opened your eyes* Mj: Omg babe are you okay? You: What happened? Mj: You puked and collapsed but it's okay i'm here. Doctor: How do you feel? You: I'm okay i guess. Doctor: Do you know why you collapsed? You: i don't know, i'm just really tired and stressed. Doctor: Okay. Can someone get some water and food? Karen: Yeah i'll get some. Doctor: Thank you. Okay let's get you off the floor and lay you down on a couch. You: Okay. Mj: Wait let me do it. Michael picked you up, you are laying in his arms. Michael takes you to his room. He lies you down on the couch. He puts a pillow under your head. Doctor: Just take some rest and when you are feeling better you can go back to work. You: Okay. Mj: Thank you. Doctor: No problem. The doctor walks out. Mj: Are you okay? You: I'm fine Michael, you don't have to ask me that all the time. Mj: I'm just worried okay. You: I know. *it's quiet* Mj: I love you, if i lose you i'll be the saddest man on earth. You: Awhh i love you too Michael. Michael gave you a kiss on your forehead. Karen: Aah there you are, i have some food and water. Karen hands it to Michael. Mj: Thank you Karen. Mj: Here eat and drink some. You sit up and drank some water and ate the food.