Season 3, chapter 17

Nurse: Hi Mr.Jackson this is Susie a nurse from the hospital. I'm calling because your daughter is here. MJ: IS SHE OKAY?! Susie: Yes Mr.Jackson, she'll be fine. She choked in a little toy. She probably swallowed it when no one was watching. It happens mutliple times. Don't worry. MJ: Thank god...in what room is she in? Susie: Room 102 on the first floor. MJ: Thank you Nurse. Susie: I have your wife here, do you want to talk to her? MJ: Yes please.

*The nurse gives you the phone*

You: Hey baby... MJ: Hi sweetheart. I'm coming okay. I need to wait for Bill. You: When will you be here? MJ: As fast as i can baby. Is Paris okay? You: She's okay, she's crying because she got scared. But there is someone here and she says she knows you. She saved Paris her life. MJ: Who is it? You: I don't know Michael.

*you sigh*

I'm so sorry Michael. MJ: Why sorry? You: I didn't see it, i'm such a bad mom. MJ: No you're not! You are an amazing mom! I love to see you playing with the kids and making dinner for all of us. It's so sweet! You: Thank you Michael. MJ: It's okay baby.

*Bill walks in Michael's room*

Bill: Let's go! MJ: I gotta go Bill is here. I'll be right there baby. Tell Paris i'm coming. You: i will. MJ: i'll see you in a few minutes. You: Okay, bye babe. MJ: Bye baby.

*Michael hangs up the phone*

MJ: bring me to the hospital as fast as you can. Bill: I called the cops, they can help us get there fast. MJ: Great, good work Bill. Thank you. Bill: No need to thank me.

*Bill and Michael walk to the limo. There are two cop cars waiting for Michael to come. Michael thanks the cops for the help. Bill and Michael get in the limo and they drove to the hospital. The cops got their siren on and made sure everyone got out of the way for Michael. No one knows Michael is in that limo.*

MJ: What a chaos. Bill: Is Paris okay? MJ: She's okay. I spoke to the nurse on the phone. She choked in a toy. Which made Paris and the others scared. I don't know who saved her but i'm gonna thank that person so much.