DESK

Recap
"After you left the Hospital who did you stay with?"

Flashback
I slowly open my eyes i blink a few time trying to see clearly a stinging pain hits me out of nowhere making me hiss and grip the side of my head. The room didnt help either it was bright as fuck the sun light bounced off the walls and every white thing in this room. i look over to the window trying to fidgure out where am i. i look over and see a man in all black standing infront the window finally something that wasnt too bright i shift making another hiss this time louder grabbing the guy attention. he slowly faces me glancing at me with his big green orbs he was pale and had scruffle on his face this guy looked like a freaking model.

"CJ your finally Awake"
A smile creaped on his face making me jump his smile made him more handsome yet formiliar and what was that name he called me CJ. i was lost in thought
"You must be comfused huh?"
i nod he sits on the edge of the bed just a few inches away from my feet.
"Minchell Jones does that sound Formilar"
i shake my head as a no making him sigh.
"Im your dad Sweet heart"
my heart dropped how couldnt i remember him my own flesh and blood.
(NOTE: Michell is Chance Twin brother but they each have something that makes then stand out)
i was released from the hospital 2 weeks later after that he left me and told me he had to go on a buisness trip which last a whole year but that whole year he would send weekly checks and gifts he even hired a maid and a private tutor which both bailed on me after he left and i had to sign up for school.

Back to the present/ Next day
I missed school so much i couldnt help but smile walking into the building.
"Stop smiling you look weird"
Carlin says not even wasting a glance on me but twirling his keys. He been cocky all since yesterday every since he got his new car he spent all morning shining it so that he can show it off to his friends.  as soon as we walk into class all eyes were on us

(A/n: i hate when that happen 😑)

"Carlin and Cameron why are you so late?"
Mr,Jones say Damn it i almost forgot our dad is our teacher and our principle and ths owner of all the schools in our area.
"Mr,Jone for some stupid reason Carlin BRAND NEW CAR BROKE DOWN OUT OF NOWHERE"
i makes sure he hears the last part before taking a seat at my desk and carlin does the same
"Alright but dont let it happen agian"
he gives carlin a mean glare

Time skip
"Finally your back i was planning to drop out if u didnt come back any sooner"
Billie says in a joking way i look over at my desk which was occupied by Tristen she had her legs crossed and rested on it. it made me want to teer her head off seeing her on my desk.
"She tooken over everything thats yours for some reason"
Billie says noticeing me stareing in her direction.
"Tristen!!"
i yell making her jump grabbing all the girls around her attention.
"WHAT"
she yells back
"Get up"
she looks at me like im crazy.
"Im sorry but i dont understand"
she start focusing on her nails trying to look cool i huff
"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SEAT BEFORE I THROW YOU ACROSS THE FUCKING ROOM"
The room went quite i could hear a few gasps and some people whispering Tristen stands up.
"When did you get some balls"
she starts shoving me with a smirk on her face. i was surprising myself too but i guess its cause i have so much bullshit going on.
"Isnt that CJ?"
"isnt she usually quite"
"no she goes by cameron now"
i could hear people talking in the background.
"What are you gonna do weirdo are you gonna fight me"
she gets all in my face
"Tristen dont do this its a waste of time "
billie says getting involved
"Billie dont steps in i dont want to hurt you"
Tristen reaches out for her but i smack her hand leaving a lound poping noised heard in the roomm.

"Hey whats going on"
Mr,Jones walks in finally.
"oh nothing Mr,Jones i was just welcoming cameron back"
tristen says inocently before taking her actual seat save by the bell i guess huh.

Timeskip/After school
as soon as i walk through the door i was welcomed by a tight hug.
"look who's finally home"
a formiliar voice says. i look down and see ugh JACOB... and rosemary
"Aww.. look at you carlin yu gotten so tall"
rosemary says with a beautiful smile formed across her face.
"i hope jacob gets that tall he still 5'3"
she says
"MOM!!"
jacob yells letting me free from his tight hug. rosemary barley even payed attention to him.
"So what are you doing here Aunt Rosemary"
i say
"Cant i come ans see my favorite Niece and Nephew"
carlin steps in
"Dont you mean your only Niece and Nephew"
carlin corrects her raising his eyebrow but no one payed attention.
"Actually i came to tell you guys something serious"

.
.
.
.
.
.
like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Share
.
.
.
let me know what you think lovelys ❤