He Just Disapeared

School was back and it was as normal as it was last year but a bit different well maybe cause I didn't have carlin stupid face welcoming me into class "who are you looking for?"
I was lost in thought starring at carlin desk I didn't notice Billie was talking to me.
"Carmon"
I snap out of thought turning to see an irritated Billie.
"Why are you looking at that jerks desk?"
I started to get a little upset I know she doesn't like him but he my friend and also my brother. Yeps that's right Carlin my brother.

"I just thinking"
she takes my hand squeezing it
"the only thing I want you thinking about is me"
she grins before letting go.

Time skip

Carlin didn't live that far from me so I thought I would pay him a visit I been hesitating for days cause carlin parents. I spent this whole week thinking of excuses like oh hey I brought all your late work from this week. I stand in front of the door it was a piercing white with read painted on it too. My eyes water looking at the door my head started hurting making me grab it trying to wait for it to be over.
"Excuse me?"
The pain stop as soon as I heard a sweet calming voice it sound so formiliar somehow . A woman stand in front of me she was beautiful curly hair that was tied up, green eyes that were breath taking and wore a white sundress that moved swiftly with her. I stand up trying to straighten myself up giving her a bright smile "hi I'm a friend of carlin I came to bring him his missed work" I say fast hoping she heard every word.

Time skip
I was sitting at a glass dining table that sit in a room connected to a beautiful big kitchen carlin mom places a cup of tea in-front of me before taking the chair on the opposite side of the table.
"Carlin not home right now hun"
she says while picking up her cup. I was confused why did she let me come in if he wasn't here she noticed I was confused and Gave me a weak fake smile.
"Where is he?"
I ask
"he's in the hospital"
she said making her voice crack sounding like she was hiding tears. "What happen?" I
said shocked and worried she looks down at her cup taking a deep breath trying not. To look into my eyes "Carlin was in a car accident"
my mouth drops open I couldn't believe it

"Nancy I'm home"
a male voice can be heard through the hall. Then a man with jet black hair enters  enter the dinning room.

"Mr,Jones"

A/n: hey everyone I'm back 😁

The school year starting off great I been working on this for a while I will try to post tomorrow so that u can get 2 episode every weekend

Why do u think Mr,Jones was in carlin house.