Jones?

(here what Ryan and Carlin parent look like)

Christopher Jones

Nancy Jones 

(this is what Carmon looks like)

Mr,Jones sat next to Mrs,Jones aka Carlin mom.
"So your Carlin dad?"
He nods I was shocked why didn't carlin ever bring it up like he is his dad and he sees him everyday.
"I guess your wondering why carlin doesn't talk about me?"
I nod surprised he knew.
"Your gonna have to find out from him yourself"
I start to feel a buzz and look down at my pocket I could see that Billie was calling me. I excuse myself and take my leave.
"Hello"

"Carmon were are you"
Billie was yelling into the phone she must be worried about me.
"I am at a relatives house"
I say hoping she couldn't tell I was lying. It's was quit for a moment before her voice eased back into the phone.
"When did your have relatives around LA?"
I start to get nervous cause I didn't think she would ask
"Umm.... I forgot to tell you about them"
I cross my fingers hoping she believes me.
"Alright but make sure I'll be able to meet them one day "
I could tell she was smiling
"alright I will"

Time skip
Carmon gave Mrs and Mr,Jones her number so that they can contact her when when carlin is awake and to give it to him too.

It's been a whole month and Carlin still wasn't awake. Nancy sat there watching her son closely waiting for him. Watching every movement every twitch. Nancy been singing, talking, and reading to him praying for her baby to wake up.
Carlin moves a little making Nancy flinch she started to think maybe her mind was playing tricks on her again. "Carlin baby"
she says trying to see if he could hear her try to see if she would get an answer. A small whisper could be heard in the room. She moves closer to carlin
"mom~"
he says trying hard Nancy tears up and smile
"I'm here baby I'm here."
She runs her fingers through his hair that's been messy for days. He opens his eyes slowly adjusting to the light. He looks to the left side of the room we're a big window sit bringing in more light. He looks to the other side seeing his mom looking at him with tears eyes.
"Mom"
he yells making sure she was real. She hugs him pulling him close and tightly not wanting to let him go again
"mom I need to tell you something" .

 She hugs him pulling him close and tightly not wanting to let him go again "mom I need to tell you something"