Costume

I stand in the hall not knowing what I want to be this year I didn't wanna go simple and wear another animal costume. "Billie what do you want to be for Halloween?" I turn to the side to see what she was doing she was holding two costumes "I was thinking of doing something funny like a vine or a meme." I raise my eyebrow "what kinda meme" she pulls out her phone snickering I could tell this is gonna be bad.

Time skip
"Come on down girls let see how you look" both our parents and brothers were standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for us. Billie went down the stairs 1st she was in a girl penny wise costume that made he look so cute.

(I do not own this image) "Aww Billie you look so cute" Maggie starts taking photos of Billie "Ryan pick this I just wanted to be Tyler(Tyler the Creator) this year"

"Aww Billie you look so cute" Maggie starts taking photos of Billie "Ryan pick this I just wanted to be Tyler(Tyler the Creator) this year". She say crossing her arms and pouting "Ryan come on down dear let us see" I didn't wanna come downstairs I could already hear everyone laughs in my head. I huff "fine" I slowly walk down the stairs. Carlin started laughing and then taking photos along with Maggie and my mom he walks past me and runs upstairs "Ryan you look..." he couldn't help but laugh.

(My Halloween costume)Billie wouldn't stop laughing "you look so cute" I roll my eyes "let's get this over with" Maggie leads the way with fineas too

Billie wouldn't stop laughing "you look so cute" I roll my eyes "let's get this over with" Maggie leads the way with fineas too.

A/n: wow short chapter huh but hey here a Halloween special