Sick surprise

A/n: I start school on the second so this episode been late cause I been school supply shopping but I'll try to update as much as I can.

Carmon pov
Billie has been sick for the past few days and today I wanted to surprise her with something that was special to me as much as she was. I kept knocking in tool someone answers a few seconds later the door slowly opened revealing Billies' older brother Finneas he smiled as soon as his gaze set on me. "Oh hi, Carmon" he leans against the door stand.

"Hey, finneas is Billie awake?" He nods "she awake she has been asking for you all day" I smile happy to know that "oh really?" He nods moving out of the way noticing I'm carrying something. I walk straight to Billies' room.
(We all know u gotta say hi to the family but I made it as if Billie parents were out doing something)

"Billie," I say in a baby voice waiting for her response. A few loud coughs could be heard across the room before her saying hi in a raspy voice. My poor baby so sick I climb in bed next to her and start caressing her head gently. She looks tired and so pale she sits up and looks next to me at the mini pet carrier I brought with me trying to see what was in it. "What is that she says?" In that raspy scratchy voice. "It's a surprise I been wanting to show you for a while" I pick the carrier up placing it onto the bed in front of her slowly opening it not wanting what was inside to run out.

"OMG Carmon is that a~"

like

.

.

comment 

.

.