Your Not Really Ryan?

A/n: you guys thank you so much I finally reached my goal to 1k I'm so blessed that you for your support and helping me actually get this far.

Let the story begin...

its was dark outside it was just me and  Billie we were just chilling and watching tv and. i started to feel my phone vibrate in my pocket then hear my ringtone ease in. I quickly pick up my phone
"hello"
I was interrupted halfway by an familiar voice
" carmon please come quick"
Mrs,Jones yelled into the phone it sound like she was panicking. "Mrs,Jones.." I say confused wonder what's going on
"carmon please come quick we need to talk"
she hung up the phone before I could say anything else. I was shocked and quickly grabbed my thing
"we're are you going?"
Billie ask confused yet worried because my reaction from the previous phone call. I turn to her with a fake smile trying not to lie
"one of my relatives has been in the hospital and they need me there"
I say putting my other shoe on getting ready to walk out the door but was stopped
"you been running off some much lately I wanna meet these relatives I feel like you been lying to me"
she crosses her arms Blocking the door.

Time skip
I was running into the hospital with Billie running behind me trying to keep up Mrs,Jones was standing outside of carlin room with a worried looks and pacing back and forward. "Mrs,Jones"
I yell while grabbing onto her shoulders she looks me into my eyes I look into hers seeing they were red and puffy she must have been crying so much. She places both her hands on my cheeks caressing them examining my face closely before pulling me into a tight loving hug.
"Carmon were have you been?"
She hugs me tighter waiting for my answer leaving me confused I start to feel a sharp pain in my head it usually only come when I'm trying to remember something .
"Mom~"
we all look toward the door carlin must be awake I smile relieved that he ok now Mrs,Jones takes my hand pulling me into the room with Billie following behind watching the scene like a movie.

Carlin sat up in the bed with a smile As soon as I walked in but it slowly disappeared and turned into a smirk when Billie walked in.
"Ryan my mom knows"
Carlin says in a serious tone I was confused what he was talking about until it hit me Mrs,Jones still holding my hand tightly making sure I couldn't get away. Carlin dad walks in before pulling me into the same hug Mrs,Jones gave me.
"Carmon"
he says in a sad voice my head start hurting hearing them say my name in that loving way why?...

Time skip
Carlin parents left to get carlin something to eat so it was just me and Billie and Carlin.
"So are you 2 siblings?"
Billie asked confused after what she just saw. I nod
"yep" Carlin says proudly
"your girlfriend is my sister"
Billie rolled her eyes at his comment. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you I wanted to make sure if it was real"
she crossed her arms waiting for me to explain.
"Since the camping trip I been having visions about a family, no my family I thought I was abandon but..."
  I start to smile cause i couldn't help it "this family loved me they weren't normal they were weirdly unique "
I look over to carlin and smile harder "Carlin I'm happy your my brother" carlin holds his arms open waiting for me to give him a hug and I did. As soon as I let go billie gives me a hug I guess she not mad then
"I don't care if your related to this jerk I still love you Carmon" 

 As soon as I let go billie gives me a hug I guess she not mad then "I don't care if your related to this jerk I still love you Carmon" 

A/n: thank you again guys 🤣