Oneshot: "The Old Us" (Now)

"Beep beep beep"

I groan and reach for the alarm beside my bed turning it off. I sit up looking at myself from the other side of the room were a dresser and mirror was.

Some what like that

Some what like that. I wish my room looked like that 😂

My hair was messy and sticking up in weird random places. I start to laugh at myself climbing out of bed getting ready ready for my 1st day of hell this is the 3rd school this year. I been moving from family to family since I was little but this time I was adopted by a couple that wanted a daughter. Noah and Clare Williams who were one of the big talks around here.

"Ryan- oh your finally awake!" Clare smiles at me while placing plates on the dinning table for the rest of the family. Noah already left for work so it was just the rest of us in the house. "Ryan please join us this morning" I been staying with the Williams for a year now and Clare been nice to me but I don't wanna get attached every time I get attached I get taken away or I loose someone. I rolled my eyes putting my backpack on and head to the front door. "Wait" an annoying boy voice was heard from the top of the stairs. Before foot steps were heard from kids running down the stairs the Williams only had all sons so it was. Cannon, Cameron, and CJ. Cannon and Cameron were twins that were 10 and CJ the oldest son who was just only 18 was a few months older then me. "Wait for me Ryan" CJ yells still being the only person upstairs. I walk out the door leaving him he always try's to catch up with me if I'm going somewhere. I look back for a moment seeing CJ running after me. "You know since this is your 1st day your gonna need someone to show you around right?" I ignore him and keep walking I didn't want people to know I know him he keeps trying to act like he my brother.

Time skip
The bell rings leaving everyone to go to class I was lingering in the hall struggling cause I didn't know were I was going. The last bell rings as soon as I find the door and opens it everyone looks my way as soon as I walk in

Don't y'all hate when you come to school late and everyone looks at you like you a ghost.

a teacher sat behind a desk stand up as soon as he/she noticed me. "Who are you, and why are you late?" She was upset I cross my arms looking at her the same way she looking at me " I probably wouldn't be late if your crappy school was designed better" she heads to her chair saying one last thing before sitting down "wow another bad apple I have to take care of" she looks through her files on her desk "Miss Jones welcome to xxxx high school please introduce yourself"

"Well I'm Ryan yes That's my real name. I'm 17 and from LA just like all of you .. and that's all" Everyone claps "please take the empty seat in the back please" I went to the back and took the the seat. I sat next to a person who was wearing oversized clothing and hiding in their hoodie. "Hey you!" She takes her hood off OMG ITS A GIRL... she had long green and black hair her roots were green and ends were black. She had silver blue eyes "what?" She said in a harsh tone. "Who do you think your talking to?" I say back knowing I already wasn't gonna like this girl. She snarled and started laughing "bitch do you wanna take this outside?" She glares and points towards the window. "Hey!!" We both look to the direction of the voice it was the teacher and he/she wasn't happy. "You two detention!!"

Well my 1st day started badly.....

A/n: have any of you guys heard the news about all good girls go to hell im so excited 😆