Fold

As soon as the carrier open a small dog ran out it was chubby small husky with beautiful blue eyes.

(This is what the puppy looks like I love these kind of dogs)

"OMG it's a puppy" the puppy ran into her arms. Before Billie picked him up putting him close to her face getting attached with loving yet sloppy kisses. "Is this yours?" She asked giggling pulling the pup away. From her far from her face I nod "this is Alphine he's my puppy I had him for a while now" I pat both my hands on my lap signaling alphine to run to me happily "I also have another thing for you" I had another bag that's I was hiding behind alphine carrier. Billie sits up excited waiting to see what I was gonna pull out of the bag.

"Tad-a" I yell pulling out 2 cans of fried beans. Billies favorite beans. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide. "You didn't" she yells
"I did" I yell back I hold up the bag showing the rest "I also brought some other things so we could make burritos"
(Don't worry it's all vegan we all know Billie vegan)

time skip

Billie was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting for the microwave to stop. So that we can start making her favorite bean burritos. Alphine in the back ground chasing pepper around were ever in the house. Billie pulled the hot bowl out the microwave not paying attention to me I was watching her she still looks so cute in this sick state. With her messy hair and walking around in one of her oversized shirts. "Am I so pretty that you can't stop looking at me" she says not even looking at me making me turn away embarrassed trying to hide making her laugh.

"Its don't let's put these baby's together" we both were wrapping the burritos or should I say one of use Billie was doing good wrapping them fast without hesitating. While me not even able to do one stupid fold I try again making all the fried beans oozes out of the snail making me huff. "You suck" Billie starts to laugh at me now noticing that I still haven't wrapped the 1st shell "hey it's not as easy as you think" she still keeps laughing at me "do you want me to help you" she stands behind me placing her hands on top of mine helping me fold them one by one.

 "You suck" Billie starts to laugh at me now noticing that I still haven't wrapped the 1st shell "hey it's not as easy as you think" she still keeps laughing at me "do you want me to help you" she stands behind me placing her hands on top of mine ...

.

.

like

.

.

comment