New

Hey guys i changed up the story so CJ name is Carmon but you know her last name is jones so its still kinda CJ

Word of 869

It was a normal day just like any other a refreshing breeze blew every now and then. and Alphine dragged me from the end of her leash the same thing was happening to Billie .Pepper was doing the same but Billie pulled the leash back every time.
"How has school been"
i ask stopping in place so that we could take a quick break.
"Horrible"
she says without hesitation she runs he finger through her beatiful green and black hair before wiping the few beads of sweat from her forhead.
"Tristen being an anoying Bitch as usual"
she laughs to herself.before looking up at me i think it funny too afternall this time Tristin still obsessed with Billie after all this time.
"Hey brats keep walking i have way more better things to do then babysit you two"
Carlin stands behind us not even giving us a glance but paying attention to his phone Billie Rolls her eyes.
"we didnt ask you to tag along dip shit"
carlin finally looks up glaring at billie before crossing his arms.
"ok fine ill just go"
he glances over at me for a few seconds before walking off man Carlin cant leave dad will lecture me and mom will give me that look ugh.
"Carlin wait"
i yell grabbing the sleeve of his Thrasher shirt making him stop and  look down at me. he sighs before looking at billie.
"we should get going anyway mom will call any minute now...."

Billie P.O.V
Why does stupid carlin have to be here. carlin phone rings making all of us stop in our tracks.
"Hello"
Carlin pulls his phone up to his ear
"Ok we will be home in a few, ok love you too"
he hangs up the phone looking over at carmon giving her a signal that it was time to go.
"Billie im sorry but i have to go"
Carmon hugs me before leaving. why does this have to be so difficult. why cant everything just be normal i sigh.
"Come on Pepper"

-

we were a block away from our house i could feel eyes on my i turn around and see a black SUV i didnt focus on it and kept walking but Carlin walked over.
"Carlin"
i call out but he ignore me he goes to the passenger side of the SUV and knock on the window making the person roll it down
"Uncle Mitchell" Carlin says shock
"What are you doing here you live all the way across town?"
Mitchell wasnt even paying attention to carlin his eyes were focused on me they were peircing just like dads but dads were more warmer.
"Carmon dont be rude say hi to your Uncle"
he says with a scary looking smile on his face that made me want to run and hide.
"Hi"
i wave not really wanting to be mear him he scary
"You know everyone Misses you guy maybe you two could tag along with m-"
carlin interupts him
"Sorry but no, our dad waiting for us"
carlin takes my hand dragging me and  Alphine behind him i look over at the SUV one last time Uncle Mitchell had an angry look on his face he hits the steering wheel angryly making me jump.
"are you scared of uncle Mitchell?"
i nod
"done be i wont let anyone hurt you"
i smile happly knowing he was looking out for me

-

"he did what!?!"
dad yells making me cover my ears
"like i said he was outside trying to get us to go with him"
Carln says mom was being over protective gripping me tight in her arms.
"Ow mom your crushing me"
i yelp
"oops sorry sweatheart"
she lets me go before scooting over to give me space dad pulls out his phone
"i didnt think we would have to move again Nancy"
dad says and pinch the bridge of his nose before finish typing in some phone number.
"So are we moving again?"
Carlin looked up from his phone
"soon i have to make a few calls 1st"
he leaves the living room and heads to his den mom walks over to the window looking out the window before closing it.
"what do you kids think about living in italy?"
she smiles

-

What mom said repeated in my head dad side of the family were italian amd hispanic his italian genes were more dominant but he still had a spanish acent his family moved to america after the family buinesses boosted.

~Knockknoxk~
"Carmon?"
the door opens reveal Chance Jones Aka my dad
"are you alright?"
he ask taking a seat beside me on the oposite side of the bed i nod placing my head on his shoulder.
"Can we talk about something important?"
i wonder what were going to talk about
"After you left the hospital you know that day when you went missing where did you stay?"
a sharp pain hit my head i actually have a small memory of the day i woke up in the hospital bed.