L - Billie Past

9 years ago

I was in class playing on my phone trying to keep myself from getting bored. "Billie" I look next to me and see my best friend Carlin he was out of breath he must have ran to school today. "Ran to school again" he nods "my sister was being slow so I had to run to school" I start to laugh Carlin has a little sister that he brings up a lot he really loves her.

"Say cheese" He held up his phone taking photos of me "Carlin you do this every day don't you get tired of taking photos of me," I thought it was weird but also nice cause he does send me the photos if they turn out good. "What are you going to do after school?" He asks while pulling out his notebook. "I'm going home as usual" I lay my head down on the desk watching what he was doing. He was drawing in his notebook I'm not gonna lie this kid is good at it. He can draw people and buildings. "What are you drawing today?" I was curious "just random things" he smile making an image on the piece of paper.

"hey you wanna see an photo i took of my sister" carlin pulls out an printed photo it was an photo of her in the back seat of a car she looked sluggish she looked like she was going to pass out 

"yea i took this, yesterday  doesn't she look cute"

my eyes couldn't help but light up i kinda had an lil crush on carlin sister.

Time skip
I was at home in my room doing my homework. I had my window open so I could get some fresh air. I look over to the bush and see it moving I flash my flashlight at it then it stopped. "Show yourself" after a few seconds a person stands up "Carlin" he was holding a camera. "Have you been watching me?!" I yell scared and surprised. He nods

It turns out Carlin been sneaking into my room at night and taking photos and taking some of my clothing and sailing it to people or you may say creeps. Ever since then, I couldn't trust him and fans found my location and I had to hide again.

(in case if you guys don't get it sorry for my bad writing skills but carlin use to sale photos of Billie)

A/n sorry this chapter is short if I made it longer I would give away things that u would have to find out later

A/n sorry this chapter is short if I made it longer I would give away things that u would have to find out later. Another chapter coming soon

Did you guys see Billies ankle she wearing a boot and still getting hype I love her 😍

like

.

.

comment

.

.