MBB?

It was a normal school day Billie placed her head of the desk with her arms crossed to block out the light. Class was quite somewhat here and there you could hear conversations from a few students in the back. A small weight hit the back of my head I turn around to look for who thrown it but sadly I couldn't. I bend over and pick up the object that hit my head it was a small bald up piece of paper "what the hell" I say while opening the piece of paper

Ryan meet me on the
Roof top in 5 minutes
it's important

- sighed anonymous

I turn around again still trying to find the person but no one I stand up from my desk making a small yet loud noise. "We're are you going" Billie yawn into her hand she was finally awake "um.. I a have to turn a form into the office, you can go back to sleep it won't be that long you can go back to sleep don't worry" she nods and lay her head back down I feel bad lying to her but she usually clingy and always worried about me like I'm an small child.
I finally made it and start searching to see if there was anyone but no one was there I sigh taking a seat on the metal benches "wow I didn't think you would show up young Carmon" I turn around and see someone with a mask that made me giggle a little because of the cute bunny face painted in pink "what's funny?" The bunny masked bandit says in a cold tone "oh nothing" I start laughing again "little girl if you knew who I was you would be laughing" I rolled my eyes "I should be saying the same thing to you" the MBB (Masked Bunny Boy) walks over to me but stops after it was a few inches away from me "I see you finally you finally met your family little Carmon" I look at MBB intensely yet shock "I bet your wondering how I know but we will discuss this another time young Carmon" MBB caresses my cheek with their right hand before disappearing.

I couldn't stop thinking about that MBB I stand at the top of the stairs "sis?" A familiar voice calls out to me I see Carlton at the end of the stairs with a worried look on his face "are you okay sis?" I nod giving him a fake smile I don't want Carlton to be worried about me right now I know I lied so much in one day but I wanted to keep everyone I love safe "come on Ryan let's go home"

A/n: hey guys I haven't updated in a while i thought I should just make chapters shorter so you guys can get the chapters quicker more coming soon

.

.

like

.

.

comment