Hm...

I'm so bored, I lay on the couch resting my head on my mother thigh while she runs her head though my messy pink dye hair it was relaxing yet calming "Nacy stop babying her!" Dad jokes while walking down the stair tying his tie "I can't" she pouts looking up at my dad. "Also we're are you going?" She ask look at him with her arms crossed and a eyebrow raised. "I have to do something for work don't wait up." My mom nodded trying to stay calm before focusing on me again.

She probably wasn't worried about him they had trust and honesty and they been married for a few years before they decided to have me my dad had carlon with his wife before mom who died giving birth to carlin. "Okay CJ get up I gotta get started cooking before it get late" I get up letting her by before laying back down relaxing on the comfy coach "Carmon?" I open my eyes to see the one and only Carlon he was holding up a medium size box "this came in the mail for you, chicken nugget" I smile before snatching it from him he been calling me a nugget for a while now and I was starting to like the nickname. "Thank you Potato Boy" he laughs before resting into the seat right next to me before flicking the channels on the tv. I open the box revealing a white dress with that you could tell by looking at it, it reveals a lot. A pink envelope rested at the bottom I open it revealing a note.

Carmon
I hope you like the dress dear I need you to arrive at this location wearing this dress it's a ball everyone will be worrying mask so I advice you to do the same the ball on Friday
- unknown yet now known

"So what's that?" I shove the note into my pocket before Carlon could even get a glance. "He.he..I'm it was just showing how I got a good discount" I fake smile hoping he didn't see through me like usual "oh alright but-" he looks at me with a serious face "-if I ever see you wear that dress I will kill you" he ruffles my hair before leavening to go upstairs.

(School)
"So what was up with you yesterday?" Billie asked in the same position she was in yesterday  "did you forget?" I raise my eyebrow "no, it's just Carlon found u in a different area then where you said you were" damn it now she knows I'm lying "you know you don't have to lie to me cj" she looks up at me worried the more and more I been with her the more she became caring and yet chill "I have to tell you something" I heavily sigh before taking her hand into mine.

(After telling Billie)
"So your really gonna go to a stranger party?" I nod making he look at me like I was crazy "I know it sounds stupid but I have a good feeling About this Bil"

(Back at home)
"Mom were home" Carlon yells before going to he living room and doing his usual routine "hey mom has dad gotten back yet?" She sticks her head out the door way shaking her head as a no "nope and he hasn't been answering his phone either" she huffs madly  gripping her hand hard "I swear I'm gonna kill that man when he gets home" she goes back to what she was doing.
It was a surprise seeing my mom mad and also say something like that my mom the type of person who thinks stupid is a curse word.

(Friday night)
I arrive at the location with Billie I wore the dress with a feather mask that only cover my eye area while she wore her usual with a ski mask. "Billie why didn't you wear a dress?" I whisper shout. "Because all the dresses you chose were tight if I'm gonna party ima wear something loose" she grips her big shirt in her palm making me roll my eyes. Everyone eyes were on us they whisper when we walked by maybe it's cause we're wearing white in a room full of black.

"C,j" a familiar voice yelling my name while walking towards us. It's the MBB "why did you ask me to come here" he looks over at billie before looking back over at me " I thought maybe you wanted to learn more about yourself dear" I could tell he was smirking under the mask. By the way his voice sound. "What do you mean weirdo!?" Billie ask for me I bet she could also feel this guy wasn't giving us a good vibe. "Mind your own business little girl this is between me and her" he says before walking disappearing into a crowd of people. I could feel eyes on me again "excuse me" a woman dress beautifully stand in front of  us with her arm crossed she looked at me like I didn't belong there. She had blonde hair that end at her shoulders and bangs she looked like a work of art with her red lips and blue eyes and pale skin. "Who are you?" She question me like I was lost "Umm.. I'm cj" she softens up a little looking me up and down "last name?" She  stand there waiting for my answer. "Jones" she finally smiled before pulling me into a crushing bear hug. "Cj do you remember me" she smile squeezing me more "I haven't seen your since you were little" she let's go of me finally letting me breathe "oh i gotta introduce you to the others" she grabs my hand dragging me away from Billie.
Every time I look back on that moment I wish I just ran away with Billie.

A/n: hey a longer chapter today also why haven't you guys been asking what happen to Ryan dog 🐶 ...