Chapter 4 ( L / Thoughts)

"I like you Carmon"
It kept echoing in my head. I tap my pencil on my desk lost in thought wondering how I even escaped that moment yesterday. I keep telling myself it's just cause we had too many drinks maybe that's why.
"Carmon"
That familiar voice called me I was jolted out of thought. And was greeted with that beautiful smile.
"Hi"
I said in a whisper voice I kinda feel weird talking to her I bet she doesn't even remember what happened. I bet she would think I'm a creep if I told her what happened. Billie sat on the desk in front of me and faced me.
"You look so cute today!"
She was trying to start a conversation. I was surprised she compliment my outfit. I was wearing baggy clothes today cause I couldn't decide what to wear.
"Thank you
Everyone in the class was whispering and looking in our way. Ever since that party, everyone looks at me in a different way.

Billie POV
I could tell Carmon was uncomfortable with me I hated it too. It was awkward we got along really well that Friday. It was really fun I barely dance with people like that and it felt great dancing and talking to Carmon.

"Hii Billie hii Carmon"
Me and Carmon look up and see Tristan. Uhh, I hate Tristan she has been trying to get close with me since we started going to this school. Tristan all fake she lools like the type that would stuff her bra's, she spread rumors, she lies and tells people that me and her are besties just because my dad use to be friends with hers and now she always clings onto me.
I roll my eyes not paying attention to her.
"What you girls talking about?"
She fake smiles.
"We were-"
"We were talking meeting up somewhere this week to study together"
I interrupt Carmon. Not wanting Tristan to know my business.
"Oh that sounds fun"
She yells happily jumping cheerfully. Like a child when it receives candy. She then moved in between me and Carmon

Carmon POV
Tristen pushes me out of my chair so that she could be closer to Billie. Billie sighed and moved away from Tristan. I could feel the air getting thick.

"I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back"
I say quickly running out of class leaving them alone.
-
I was in the bathroom stall taking a few deep breaths I felt so uncomfortable. I'm happy that I got away for a while. I open the door and was slammed into the wall. I look up and see.

"Billie "