Chapter 3 ( L /Party Kiss)

Carmon Pov

It took me half an hour to get ready I was so nervous. I usually don't go to party's like this or should I say I never been to a party I had a feeling that Billie wanted me to be all dressed up. I wore an all-black skin-tight dress that showed off my curves and I wore my curls in a messy bun 

Timeskip 

I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable I usually don't show this much skin. As soon as I arrived no one noticed me. Maybe cause Their all use to seeing me in my school uniform with no effort. I got a few glances but not the kind I wanted.
As soon as I got to the back of the room there was a big neon green couch cover in pillows with the same character Billie drew on my invitation. The front of the couch is covered with a red velvet rope making sure to keep non VIPs from getting in.
"Pass please young lady"
I look up to see a guard standing there with his arms crossed. I pull out the green piece of paper that's was folded more so it could fit in my pocket. "RYAN"
a soft voice yelled from behind the rope. Everyone stared that direction seeing Billie starring at me smiling.
"ThAts Ryan"
Tristan yelled getting everyone's attention on me everyone was shocked. Billie noticed I was starting to get tense and pulled me behind the red velvet rope away from the other.
"How are you"
she was clinging onto my arm in a happy way.
"Im great"
I give her a thumbs-up gesture letting her know even though I was actually nervous and could feel all the burning eyes on me she chuckles.
"That's great"

Time skip
I and Billie chatted for a while we had a few drinks and dance like some idiots not caring if anyone was watching.

(If you haven't seen this show it's called the end of the Fu%king world it's on Netflix it's really good)"Carmon"Billie grabs onto my shoulders trying to keep her balance

"Carmon"
Billie grabs onto my shoulders trying to keep her balance. Looking me into my eyes.
"Do u wanna come upstairs I wanna show u something"
She gestured me to follow. I look back at the party seeing everyone still dancing not even caring if we left.

"This is my room"
The room was light up with red lighting. It was a really big room and beautifully designed.
"Come sit"
She slurred while sitting on her bed and patting it showing me to sit on the spot right next to her and I did tonight is one of the greatest nights in my life. I don't want it to end. Billie looked me into the eyes with her beautiful blue ones.
"Hey Carmon"
I look and gesture a yes
"Are you ok with girls"
I look at her confused wondering what she means.
"Yea I'm ok with girls I am a girl"
I chuckle while She made a are you serious face showing that it's not what she means.
"Let me show you what I mean."
She grabs me by my cheeks and pulls me close intertwining our lips my eyes were wide open I was shocked. She let go looking at me resting her forehead on mine before saying.
"I like you, Ryan."

........,.,,..
Thank u so much for reading this I hope you guys like it please keep reading and give me your support.

Alright catch you guys in the next chapter BYE!!!!