Chapter 1

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby. That belongs to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. Let the story begin.)

- Thrid POV-

(13 years later)

Stepping into a store called Dust till Dawn. Was a woman. Somewhat in her mid 20. Long orange hair that ended a little below her neck. A white suit. Black pants. With a cane in her hand. What gave away her identity was her signature bowler. This woman was Roma Torchwick.

Roma: " Do you know how hard it is to find a dust store opened this late?"

The owner was blushing at her. His face wasn't on her eyes. Roma follows his eye and saw what he looking at. Her D cup size breast that was short of revealing due to the fact that the suit coat was tight.

Roma slam her hand on the desk. The owner flinch from her.

Roma: " MY EYE ARE UP HERE!!!MY BREAST DO NOT TALK!!!"

Owner: " Um how about you don't take my money? We can go on a date?"

Roma rolls her eyes at the perverted store owner.

Roma: " I'm taken! Even if I wasn't I wouldn't go with you!"

Owner: " What does this bastard got that I don't?"

Outside the store you could hear a growl. In fact Roma gangster members heard it and shook in fear.

Roma: " He got everything and more than you can ever get~."

Roma was blushing thinking about her boyfriend. When her guys shook her she snapped out of it.

Gang members: " Boss you ok?"

Roma: " Um what? Oh yea I'm fine. As for you."

Roma look at the store owner who was already opening the cash register.

Owner: " ok I'm getting you the money."

Roma: " Hold on their! I'm not here for your money."

She looked at her fang.

Roma: " Get the dust."

The gang members started to gather the dust and leading it out of the store. Roma grab a dust container.

Roma: " Oh my prince.... I got the dust."

On Roma ear you could see a device in her ear.

???: " Yea I heard."

Roma: " Don't worry about him. He nothing compares to you."

???: " I heard that he was looking at your breast."

Roma: " Oh Y/N your a wonderful protective boyfriend."

Y/N: " I'm still going to kill him."

Roma: " What next you attacking me?"

Y/N: " Mother want me to go to Beacon for spy reasons. Personally I think she just want me to have fun."

Roma: " Why can't you just join?"

Y/N: " To much trouble. Beside Beacon looking for the assassin."

Roma: " Ok then love. Come claim your target~."

Y/N: " I bite Roma~."

Roma: " Not hard enough~"

As the love bird were flirting. One member see a black hair red tip girl with a cape and black clothes. A dark hair boy with white clothes and some red on them. Finally another girl who was a mix between green and blue hair wearing  a gangster clothes wear with a skirt. The man noticed that the blue haired one had tails meaning their faunus.