Chapter 12 (Lemon)

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

- Your team name is changed to team Grimm also fun facts if this was an OC story. Kyle would be the readers name. Also will post lemon warning-

Team Grimm got a new dorm upsetting Team JNPR as they wanted him to stay there. as soon as Team Grimm was in their dorm they went straight to work. Amanda started making traps. Hillbilly was filling the weapons with dust. Jaylene was sharping up any dull weapon but was surprised at the amount of weapon Y/N have.

Jaylene: " You have over 700 weapons??!!"

Y/N: " Yea I'm an assassin. Beside I don't like sharpening my weapon they hurt my ears."

Jaylene look at GrimmBlood and brings it and starts sharping it.

Y/N: " Jaylene no..."

Jaylene pulled GrimmBlood chainsaw part and motor to see a 5.5 feet sword that looks like it was hand made.

Jaylene: " Why is it made out of bones?"

Y/N: " How did you....oh."

Jaylene: " I think I would know Human bones."

Y/N: " It is the Bones of my first Victim. The first one I willingly killed."

Amanda: " Who was it?"

Y/N: " Some woman named Lizabeth."

Thankfully it was the weekend so they had some time. Y/N hadn't visited Cinder in a while so he went to see how she doing.

When Y/N got there his scroll vibrate. He look at it and see the date.

Y/N: " Finally my last day in Heat."

But someone appears behind him and I was reveal.

Y/N: " AHHHHHH!!!!"

After that encounter with.....That man that didn't look like he belong in this dimension.( Keep this in mind.)

He looked at his scroll to see a text from Cinder.