Chapter 13

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

Everyone was shock at the discovery and the scene that was in front of them.

Cinder: " BIG BROTHER??!!!"

Y/N tried to get the girl off him but she digs even deeper with her cheeks. He finally managed to get her off he stood up and look down at her to see her.

Y/N: " Who are you calling brother and who are you?"

???: " What your last name?"

Y/N: " Grimm?"

Lily: " Then I'm Lily Grimm I'm your little sister."

Y/N: " Isn't suppose to be Pure?"

Lily has shadows over her eyes and everyone felt a huge aura surrounding her.

Lily: " Say that again....Puppy!"

Y/N: " I know what good for my health I'm good."

Lily turned back into her normal self.

Lily: " Yay!!!  I finally found big brother.

Y/N really couldn't deny that she was telling the truth. He can smell Kirn blood in her at the same time he could smell her own blood. He then compared her height to Neo.

Y/n: " What is it with the short people around?"

*Smack*

Y/N flew into box's of dust and exploded. You can see a very angry Neo with her umbrella in her hands. Y/N came out unharmed.

Y/N: " I deserve that."

Lily walked up to him and pull on his coat sleeves.

Y/N: " Yes?"

Lily: " You exploded."

Y/N: " YOU......are correct."

Lily giggles and started dancing around gracefully almost like a ice skater.

Y/N: " Ummm someone get my mother."

Later everyone was watching Lily dance as she was dancing dust started to form around her. They were making her more graceful in her form of dancing she was lost in her own little world.

Y/N: " Hu she making dust appear out of nowhere."

Cinder: " Lool at her aura it turning into dust."

Y/N: " What the fuck was my father doing?"

Cinder: " Whatever he doing it clear he a threat."

Salem finally arrived looking very beautiful that Y/N was blushing at the sight.

Y/N: " Damn mother! who you trying to impress.

Salem saw the face that Y/N was giving she blushes at the comments before snapping out of it.