Chapter 11 (Lemon)

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

Y/N was confused on why Ozpin so suddenly wanted him gone. He knew that if he was exspelled Jame Ironwood won't let him just leave. The egotistical man have to much pride for that.

Y/N: " What you mean by the end of the week?"

Jean: " Apparently Ozpin think your the one who killed Ryan and framed the Grimm Prince."

Y/N: " Ozpin can go to hell. He done. Nothing but let people like Ryan do as they please."

Ren: " I dont know Y/N Ozpin has been taking criminal off the street."

They were bickering back and forth and it was started to get very physical until Pyrrha couldn't take it anymore.

Pyrrha: " AHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!"

Y/N: " What going on Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha: " Ozpin knows who you are Y/N. He know that your Y/N Grimm the son of Salem's."

Y/N: " HOW THE FUCK DID HE KNOW THAT!!!!"

Jean and Nora were shock at the truth being told and when Y/N didn't deny it it shock them further. Ren was surprise he figured that his pal was the Grimm prince. After all he told him his story.

Pyrrha: " Ryan girlfriend Liza gave Ozpin a lot of evidence of you being the prince once you killed Ryan."

Y/N: " About that he not dead. He wandering forever in the Fog."

Pyrrha: " The Good news is because of Ozmina and Jenny if you have a full team your in their protection and their the one who really hold the power."

Y/N: " Ok so I have about 4 days."

Nora: " No you have 7 day a week remember."

Ren: " Nora he said by the end of the week.  It Tuesday so he has 4 days left."

Y/N: " Do what you have to do."

They nod and went to do what needs to be done. While Y/N turned into his turn form and spread his dragon wing and flew fast to his castle while texting everyone ( Salem people and criminal) to meet at Salem castle.

When he arrived he turn back to his human form and ran into the castle. He open the door to the meeting room to see Hazel,Cinder and her people,Roma and Neo, Tyra, Watt, Adam and his mother.

Adam: " You looks like something horrible has happened to the plan."

Y/N: " Don't know how Liza found out but we got problems."

Salem: " What is it son?"

Y/N: " Ozpin know who I am and I have 4 days to make a team or well you know."

Watt: " I told you it was a bad idea!"

Y/N: " WATT IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP I WILL EAT YOU ALIVE AND PUKE YOU OUT AND TEAR YOU LIMBS TO LIMBS!!!"

Watt: " SHUTTING UP!!!!"

Cinder: " You should be good Ozpin will have no choice but to give you your teammates."

Roma: " I willing to bet a hundred liens that what his plan is. If Ozpin picked his teammates our plan are doom."

Salem: " I know Ozpin he won't let other people join his team it has to be someone Beacon haven't seen."

Neo didn't want the other to know about her people. Well Roma knew but she family. She texted Y/N.

Neo: " I can have two of my killers join your team."