Friday the 13th special (Short and Lemon)

Jaylene was at camp crystal lake killing the camper for revenge as she was finally finish with it. She went back to her cabin that looks very run down and her door broke everything she touches broke.

Jaylene: *Sigh* look like I have to stay in beacon again.

Jaylene shifted back to the dorm that Ozmina set aside for Jaylene and she sleep in their.

Y/N was watching her and saw the condition her cabin was in and saw the calendar and saw that it was her birthday as it was already 3:00 when he finally arrived. Y/N smiled and decide to give Jaylene a birthday she will never forget.

Y/N have some punks and weed taker go camping at Crystal lake. Jaylene went on the hunt to find it and Y/N began his plan he gotten Team Rwby JNPR CVFY CRDL Roma Neo Salem Cinder and Freda.

Freda: Why am I here?

Y/N: Because I said so.

Freda: Your lucky I love you.

Y/N: Look Jaylene is carrying my child too and she doesn't like leaving here. We have to make this place liveable.

Freda: HEY IM CARRYING TOO!!!

Y/N: I know love you.

Freda: Show me later~

They began to repair the cabin. Team Rwby was remodeling the Outside. Jean Ren and Nora were working on the bedroom. CRDL were working on the living room. CVFY were working on the kitchen while Coco was also working on the closet. Coco brought her some Clothes because she wanted Jaylene to at least have what her mother say appropriate clothes. Cinder,Roma,Pyrrha and Salem were working on a baby room since Salem could help out with that a lot since she kind of raised Y/N when he was 5. Y/N and Neo were working on The shrine that Jaylene mother was placed.

Y/N: I thought you would be best for this job Neo.

Neo: I am don't worry no pink white and brown i this room.

Y/N: I'm going check on how the other doing.

Neo nods and Y/N walked around to see CDRL almost done with the living room and were helping Coco team with the kitchen. He walked outside to see Rwby working on the outside. But he saw something bad.

Y/N: What are you doing?

Yang: What can't drink alcohol?

Y/N: Yes Jaylene kill people that do that that and pot taker.

Yang: It not that big of a deal.

Blake: Yang Jaylene drown while the Counselors were drunk and making love.

Yang: ok I will get rid of it.

Y/N: thank you.

Y/N walked to the bed room and see Jean taking a nap on the new bed with Ren and  Nora taking a break.

Y/N: Tired?

Ren: Jean been practicing with Pyrrha and I had to do Nora and my homework.

Y/N: What did Nora do?

Nora: I ate pancakes.

Y/N: *sigh*

Y/N kissed Jean forehead and she smiles in her sleep.

He walked to the closet to see Coco and Freda putting the clothes up.

Y/N: Is it appropriate?

Freda: Coco brought a lot of clothes and we separated what I liked and what I don't like. I don't like anything covering up my goods so that counts right?