Chapter 16 ( Winter Lemon)

( disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

While Y/N was spending "Quality" time with Cinder because he used the Hakai (Destruction) his Aura skyrocketed that everyone on Remnants has felt it and it reached to two important certain Individuals.

Vados was wandering around the temple. ( The God of destruction place of not tell me about to watch super is it good?)

When all the sudden she felt a very powerful ki or rather Aura. Her eyes widened as it far superior to her and her siblings combined. It also woken up Champa who was sleeping and was woken up by it he ran outside to talk to her.

Champa: Did you felt that Vados?

Vados: Yes it far's surpassed you.

Champa: IMPOSSIBLE NOONE SURPASSES ME WHERE DID THIS CAME FROM!!!

Vados look into her staff to see where the energy is coming from and track it down it took a while as there were a few similar energy.

Vados: It seem like it came from the planet Remnants.

Champa: Never heard of that planet anyway take me there now!!!

Vados: in your sleepwear?

Champa looks down on himself and ran to get his clothes.

Champa: AFTER I PUT ON MY CLOTHES!

Vados sigh as Champa not the brightest she look further into the Aura and can see a reflection of the person but it was just a shadow of it. She see Y/N long hair and his red eyes.

Vados: I really hope this person kill Champa. I hope it a man I could've someone to talk to and actually listen.

- Back with Y/N-

Y/N woke up in Cinder bed with her cuddling him and he held her close. He kiss her forehead and she woke up with a smile.

Y/N: Morning Cinder.

Cinder: Morning my king.

She kiss his lips and suddenly she felt the urge to puke. She cover her mouth and Y/N held her to see if something was wrong.

Y/N: Your not burning up what wrong?

Cinder left his warm embrace and ran to the bathroom ( She was next to it.)
And see Roma already there and has just finished puking. Roma see Cinder and she move aside and Cinder puked into the Toilet.

Roma: Oh Oum this happened every morning.

Cinder: Thank you.

Roma: Your welcome we need everyone in top shape.

Y/N enter and gave them some medicine that should help.

Cinder: Thank babe.

Roma: Thank boyfriend~

Y/N was about to speak before being pushed aside by someone and hear them puke
He looks to see Neo puking in the Toilet.

Y/N: Give her some space mother want to talk to you two.

Roma and Cinder and there boyfriend a kiss on the cheeks before going to their room and getting dress. Leaving Neo and Y/N alone with see was thankful for.

Y/N: Is there a sickness going on?

Neo: I don't know only Me,Cinder,Roma and Pyrrha have it.

Y/N: I don't remember Pyrrha puking.

Neo: I think she has it on someday.

Y/N: I didn't think that the Entity's could get sick.

Neo: That the problem I usually don't. I feel better though other than hungry.