Chapter 9

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth.)

Y/N woke up with Pyrrha in his arms. He then remembers the fun that had happened yesterday.

Y/N: " Best valentine time day gift I got."

Pyrrha stir from her spot she open her eyes to reveal those beautiful emerald eyes. She look up at Y/N and smiled.

Pyrrha: " Morning Y/N."

Y/N: " Morning Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: " You were amazing last night."

Y/N: " I know you were but what was I?"

Pyrrha laughs at that joke. Y/N got up from the bed and went to put on his usual outfit while Pyrrha was watching him.

Y/N: " Aren't you going to get dress? It school day."

Pyrrha: " Remember when I said you might have to carry me?"

Y/N: " Please don't be that girl."

Pyrrha: " Sorry love I can't get up."

Y/N: " *sigh* Why does this only happens to me?"

Pyrrha: " Oh stop it. You get to dress me~"

Y/N: " Sad feeling gone!"

Pyrrha giggles as Y/N helped Pyrrha get dress for Beacon. It requires *Cough* touching *Cough* with Pyrrha teasing Y/N when she was dress in her school uniform she reach her arms out to him and he picked her up. As they were walking  they were talking about what happened while he was gone.

Pyrrha: " So Ryan been taking Ruby out more lately. I'm glad she deserves it after how he treated her."

Y/N: " Odd."

Pyrrha: " What?"

Y/N: " Ryan cheats on Ruby. Ruby have signs of abuse. He wrote down in his scroll that Ruby only an sex object and a way to fame. He cuts Velvet ears and all the sudden he being nice and taking her out on date?"

Pyrrha: " I found that fishy too."

Y/N: " *Thinking* What are you up too Ryan?"

They arrived at Professor Oobleck class upon see his favorite student Oobleck greeted Y/N.

Oobleck: " Ahhh Mr.Y/N how are you this fine morning? Why is Mrs.Niko in your arm?"

Y/N: " I'm doing fine Dr.Oobleck. As for Pyrrha we umm *Cough* Fun *Cough* wanted to carry my beautiful girlfriend."

Oobleck understood both and let it go as he starts his class Y/N placed Pyrrha in a seat next to him. Cardin was on his left while Ren was just below him.

Oobleck: " Who here has been discriminated against because of their Faunus heritage?"

A couple of people raised their hand. Maria and Ryan raised their hand. Velvet look like she didn't want to but Y/N nods to her and she raised her hand.

Oobleck: " Dreadful!! Simply dreadful!!! How many been harass because of their lack of skill?"

Jean and Cardin did raises their hands instantly. Oobleck nods and they lowered their hands.

Oobleck: " How about your appearance?"

Nobody raised their hand. Pyrrha look at Y/N and nods. Y/N just sigh and raised his hand. Just as Oobleck was about to speak Ryan spoke.

Ryan: " Put your damn hand down you fucking Grimm!!"

Oobleck: " MR.BERNAL!!!!"

The whole class shrimped back at him shouting.