Chapter 5

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. I don't own Dead by daylight or the killers either. Anyway let the story begin.)

(A/N: I putted in the last chapter that Y/N didn't have a semblances. In my OC book the semblances was Shadow Control. Should that be the semblances. If not what going to be the semblances.)

The night was rough for Ryan as he was tortured by Freda. He figures when he woke up he would be fine.

He was wrong.

Ryan woke up from his nightmares to feel a burning pain on the left half of his face. He got up to go to the bathroom to find that his left eye was gone and left side of his faces burned badly.

Ryan: " FUCKING PYCHO BITCH!!!"

His teammates woke up and took him to the medical bay as Ozpin went to have a private chat with him.

- Y/N POV-

Y/N was in bed with Pyrrha and he heard screaming coming from Ryan dorm. He smile and heard in his dream that Freda got the job done. He woke up and got ready for class.

Y/N: " Karma a bitch."

Y/N felt soft orbs digging into his back. He turn to see Pyrrha hugging him from behind.

Pyrrha: " Did you heard that screaming?"

Y/N: " I heard it but don't know what happened."

Pyrrha: " Sounded painful."

Y/N: " I bet it was. Ryan was screaming like a bitch."

Pyrrha laughs then she got ready for the day putting on her school uniform.

Pyrrha: " Y/N how the girls from your harem doing?"

Y/N: " Last my mother told me just fine."

- Meanwhile back at Cinder hideout-

Roma was seen chasing Emerald who was holding a body pillowcase of Y/N.

Roma: " YOU STREET RAT GIVE ME BACK MY PILLOW!!!"

Emerald: " I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH THE PLUSHIE YOU SMOKING WHORE!!!!"

Roma get furious and use her cane to fire a round at Emerald.

Emerald: " YOU WILL DESTROY THE PLUSHIE!!!"

Roma: " GIVE IT BACK TO ME!!!"

Cinder walked into the living room area to see Roma and Emerald fighting over a pillow plushie that look like Y/N.

Cinder: " LADIES!!"

They stop fighting and look at Cinder. Cinder smirks and walk towards them.

Cinder: " What going on here?"

Roma: " This bitch stole my pillow!!"

Emerald: " Sharing is caring Roma!"

Cinder see them arguing and used that to her advantage and took the pillow and went to the couch's and started to cuddle with it.

Roma: " Why do always steal from me!!!"

Emerald: " Your the one with the most money and Y/N plushie!!"

Roma: " If you think I carry that much in my wallet your dumber than I thought!

Emerald: " Wait a second."

Roma: " What?"

Emerald: " Where the Plushie??!!"

Roma: " WHAT!!!"

The Grimm Prince ( OP Grimm Male reader x Rwby harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें