Chapter 7

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. I don't know who own dead by daylight but I don't own it.)

After the love making of Y/N and his first mate Roma Torchwick they went to bed and awoke in the morning with them having a conversation.

Roma: " How did you not know what a condom is?"

Y/N: " Your my first."

Roma: " Didn't your mother teach you about sex?"

Y/N: " No Walt did."

Roma: " Fucking...."

Y/N: " He said if you have sex with a girl don't pull out then kill them."

Roma: " Umm really?"

Y/N saw Roma shaking with her eyes widen. Everyone know that Y/N can kill anyone in a heartbeat..... He's Salem son.

He gently grab her face and kiss her lips and she melt into it after a minute they separated.

Y/N: " Relax Carrot Top I won't kill you."

Roma: " WHEN WILL YOU STOP CALLING ME THAT!!??"

Y/N: " When I'm dead!"

(Not ever going to happen.)

They got up and put on their close and went to have breakfast. As they arrived at the lunch room they saw Neo,Cinder,and Emerald dark red with Mercury smiling like a kid that got candy.

Roma: " This feels weird."

Y/N: " What your smiling about Mercury!!"

Mercury just banged on the table in a rhymes.
It took a few seconds but Roma got it and her face was dark red.

Y/N: " Well I think he heard us Get her done!"

Roma: " SHUT UP!!!"

Roma ran to a seat and hide her face. While Y/N was a bit confused.

Y/N: " Strange."

Mercury: " what?"

Y/N: " Usually someone is fighting over a plushie or body pillow of me."

- Back at Beacon-

Glynda was walking around Beacon when she heard arguments near team Rwby and JNPR dorm. She walked to it and lean in Rwby dorm door to hear what going on.

Pyrrha:" YANG YOU FUCKING THEIF!!"

Yang: " DEAL WITH IT PYRRHA!!!"

Ruby: " Guys please stop fighting."

Weiss: "'This is ridiculous."

Ruby: " Thank Weiss."

Weiss: " If anyone get to cuddle the body pillow of Y/N first it me."

Ruby: " That right....WAIT WHAT WEISS!!"

Blake: " You guys are overreacting over this."

Yang: " SAY THE GIRL WHO HAS PICTURES OF Y/N TOPLESS!!!"

Pyrrha: "WHAT!!!"

Glynda was blushing at the thought of the Y/N pillow. But she shook it of and walked back away to her class.

Glynda: " I have paperwork's to do and nothing's going to distract me."

Freda was pull out by Ryan but she had to go back in a few minutes for.....reason she wanted to mess with Glynda.

Freda: " Not even the thought of Y/N fucking your ass all day~"

Glynda stop and started thinking of that she then went dark red and ran screaming.