Chapter 8 (Lemon)

( Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that is owned by Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. I don't own dead by daylight.)

- A/N I want to know a I said in the last chapter Ryan time is about to end. I wanted you to decide his fate. At the end of this chapter you will see the choice. Also should I add more horror characters in the story. Let me know. I will put a warning for the lemon. anyway let the story begin.-

- Y/N POV-

Learning part of his origins was a peace of mind to Y/N. After he got what he need from his mother. He went back to the hideout to give Cinder her "Punishment".

Y/N: " Come here Cinder!"

*Warning not a lemon. Some limes here though.*

Cinder was completely naked and on all 4. Y/N told her to act like a pet. Cinder was slowly crawling toward Y/N as she was a little terrified.

*Smack*

Cinder: " AHHH!!"

Y/N used his tendrils to slap Cinder ass. He was sitting in a chair that was 3 feet away from Cinder.

Y/N: " Did I studder??!!"

Cinder started to crawl faster. Every 3 seconds she wasn't near Y/N he Spanked her again.

*Smack*

Ahhh

*Smack*

Owww

*Smack*

Ahhh

*Smack*

After 3 minutes Cinder finally arrived to Y/N her ass ass dark red and her face had some tears coming down her eyes.

(Don't own the art.)

Y/N: " What did we learn pet?"

Cinder: " To obey."

Y/N: " Yes Don't think Obey me Cinder."

Cinder: "'Master punish me more~"

As time went on Y/N punished Cinder till she passed out when that happened he stopped the punishment and brought her to her room. He then got in bed with her and held her while they slept.

-Somewhere in Atlas-

Jacques was in his office after his  wife decided to leave Atlas. As she caught him doing something behind her back. He was on his scroll with someone.

Jacques: " Look just find her I'm not going to ask again!!"

???: " Jacques you are walking on a dangerous road here. We will help you if you help us."

Jacques: " What do you want?"

???: " I want my project back."

Jacques: " Kirn Listen that was nearly 20 years ago. You need to find a new project."