Chapter 3

(Disclaimer I don't own Rwby that belong to Mounty Oum and Rosters teeth. Now then let the story begin.)

A/N ( I wanted to add more girl to harem should I add Dead by daylight to this story or should it just stick to Rwby let me know.)

-Y/N POV-

As the sun rises over Beacon Y/N was asleep with two girl on him. Ruby who was scared of Ryan and Pyrrha who didn't want to wait. Y/N open his eyes to see Pyrrha in front of him.

Y/N: " AHHHHHH!!!"

Y/N back up to the wall. When he calm down he was irritated.

Y/N: " DAMN IT PYRRHA YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE PEOPLE SNEAKING IN MY BED!!!!!"

Pyrrha: " Sorry but I couldn't wait your so warm and cuddly~"

Y/N: " You acting I'm a furry or something?"

Pyrrha: " You have fur when you turn into a Ursa or Beowolf."

Y/N: " Not the point damn it!"

Pyrrha silents Y/N by giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Pyrrha: " I'm sorry."

Y/N: " Hmm....another one and your forgiven."

Pyrrha laugh and kiss him again this time longer. Then they got interrupted by Ruby who was watching.

Ruby: " Is this what couples do?"

Y/N: " Sometimes."

Ruby: " Oh Ryan never did that."

Pyrrha: " What does Ryan do?"

Ruby: " He just grab my chest and butt and watch me shower naked. He said that what couple do but he wouldn't let me see him."

Y/N made a mental note to kill him. They left to get ready for their test. Y/N watch Pyrrha walking away and she was swaying her hips for him. Then someone ran into Y/N and drop their stuff. Y/N pick up a....Sexual book.

Y/N: " Ninja of Love.... you must be Blake Bellabooty."

Blake blush's hard due to the fact that he discovered her book and the nickname.

Blake: " It not Bellabooty."

Y/N: " I know. It Belladonna. But I'm still call you Bellabooty."

Blake: " can I please have my book?"

Y/N: " Sure kitty."

Y/N give her back her book and noticed the shock and fear on her face.

Y/N: " I won't say anything."

Blake smiles and thanks him she then left. Y/N was walking to his locker when he see a hyper girl bothering a guy with black hair and pink stripes.

Hyper girl: " COME ON REN PLEASE!!!"

Ren: " No Nora."

Y/N: " yo you her boyfriend."

Ren: " Sadly Yea."

Y/N: " I pity you man."

Ren: " Well you have Pyrrha."

Y/N: " I have a Harem."

Ren: " You must be an important person."

Y/N: " Yea you can say that."

Ren: " Is their anyone in your harem that compare to her?"

Ren pointed to Nora who was looking for delicious pancakes.

Y/N: " Ummm."

-Flashbacks-