He looks down at his right wrist, where my hand landed, and quickly looks away.

"Actually," he licks his lower lip. "I want some steak today."

"Then, let's go," I smile at him. His eyes widen. His thick brows rise. I pull his arm lightly.

I'm doing this because you saved me.

"Bonjour, monsieur, mademoiselle. May I take your order?"

"I want some Hanchis Parmentier and cr'em'e brul'ee." I look at Jared. "How about you, Red?"

"Red?" he asks, without glancing at me.

"Yes," I nod. "Red. Ja-Red."

"So we're close now?" he lifts an eyebrow, but his gaze remains on the menu.

"What? You don't want to?" I ask while frowning.

"This Steak Tartare, please," he says and closes the menu.

He stares at the waiter intently.

"But we don't—Hanchis Parmentier, creme brulee et Steak Tartare. Oui?" the waiter repeats our order.

I nod.

None of us dare to meet one's gaze. Well, I mean, I don't dare to make eye contact with him. So, I am not sure if he is looking at me. Every time our gazes meet, I will look away quickly.

Our orders come. "Bon appetit," the waiter says.

"Merci, Gilbert," Jared replies as he reads the name tag of the waiter. The waiter smiles and walks away.

I stare at him, taking the opportunity to study every part of his face. He suddenly glances at me. I quickly look down at my food and bit my lower lip. He slices his steak and starts eating.

He caught you staring, stupid.

I start eating. I am very timid about his presence right now.

"Isn't it weird that we came here in a casual outfit? I mean..." he looks around. I watch him once again "... look at them. They're all dressed up while here we are. A blond in a pair of black sweat pants and white hoodie and a brunette in a black tee, pair of ripped jeans, and gray Converse," I laugh and realize what he just said.

Wow, that's the longest thing I've ever heard from him.

"Thank you, Red." I look at him and purse my lips.

He looks at me too. "Anytime, Georgina."

My face went blank. "It's George." I roll my eyes and take a spoonful of creme brulee.