Twenty Five

"Seokjin!" You yelled out as you barged into his place. He owed you an apology and you were not leaving until you got it.

"Kim Seokjin!" You called out again, this time a little louder, but still received no reply. You searched throughout his entire home, under his bed and even in his utility closet. He had to be hiding somewhere, Jin was a homebody who didn't go many places.

"See, babe..." Jimin reached for you wrist, turning you to leave, "he's not here. Let's just get you back home, huh?"

Just as the two of you were exiting, the smell of fresh food hit your nose, causing you to turn back around. "Hold on..." You walked over to the kitchen, stopping at the stove to see a pot of food cooking. "The food is hot, Jin is in here somewhere, hiding."

You walked over to his pantry, grabbing his favorite pink apron. "Look Jin... if you don't come out in thirty seconds, I'll burn this pretty pink apron!—and trust me, I know how much it means—"

"I'm here! I'm here! Put the apron down!—shit." A panting Seokjin announced as he appeared from around the corner.

You dropped the apron on the floor, before marching over and grabbing Jin by the ear to bring him down to your level. "I'm fucking pregnant and angry and that's a fucked up combination. So tell me why you decided to not tell me where my child's father was when I asked? Do you want to die!?"

Jimin chuckled at the sight, causing you to glare over  in his direction. You then made your way over to his side, dragging Jin with you before doing the same to Jimin. "Do you think this is funny Jimin? Don't disappear on me like that again! And you," you looked over at Jin, "Don't lie to me again!"

You pinched their ears harder after hearing no response. "Do you both understand!?"

"Yes!"

"Yes ma'am!"

They answered in unison, as you released their ears, walking over and making yourself comfortable on the sofa. "Good! Jimin can you get me some of that food Jin is cooking, im starving."

"Babe... you were just eating at your place—"

"Jimin, did I stutter? Did you not hear me clearly?" You said, making him immediately go and grab your plate.

__________

Kim Taehyung

"Taehyung! I-I wasn't thinking... It's Jimin who means nothing to me, really... I love you!"

I harshly yanked my hand from her hold, as I ignored her and continued to pack my clothing and things that I had at her place. She had been begging for me not to leave but it was too late. My mind was made up. I was over it.

"Look Sunmi, I will be a part of my child's life, but that's it... you and I won't be together. If you really cared about me and our baby, you'd get yourself some help.

I zipped my bag closed, before walking towards the door, ready to leave, when Sunmi called out, "Taehyung. I swear to god, if you walk out that door... whatever happens to this baby will be your fault."

I paused, halting my steps before turning to look at her. "If anything dare happens to my child, I will never forgive you Sunmi. Don't hurt our baby because your upset with me. You will not only hurt me, but yourself as well."

I walked out of the apartment, leaving her alone. Sunmi was fibbing, she wouldn't hurt her own child. She had to have been lying, just to try to get me to stay.  Right?

I slammed the door of the taxi before telling him the address. I couldn't stay at my own place for a while as I'm sure that Sunmi would show up, so I had only one other option.

__________

"H-Hey hyung..." I sheepishly smiled as I rubbed my neck, "C-Can I stay here for a while? I'm trying to avoid someone. It'll just be for a short period, I'll find a new place soon!

He stared at me before yawning and walking away, "Whatever, I don't care. Just don't interrupt my fucking sleep and we're good."

I latched onto his back with excitement, "You're the best hyung!... Ah, also I'm going to be a father soon!"

"Wow, congratulations. You'll do great, Tae..."

A/N:
Sorry to all my Yoongi bias but he isn't in the book for long, his appearance is super small, I think this was his only time being mentioned...

but he still is amazinggg! so do check out my Yoongi books, Stone Cold, and it's sequel, Fix Me! Also a new one I'm working on too, Rejected 😌

A lil shameless promo never hurt nobody 😏