Thirteen

"I promise, Y/N, I really didn't mean to interrupt!" You watched with a smirk on your face as Taehyung playfully poked out his bottom lip in an adorable pout.

You laughed to yourself, shaking your head as you reached out to link your arm with his, quickly dragging him over to the sofa. "No worries! I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry you had to witness that mess that is my sister. Her and I—um, how do I say this—we're not really on the best of terms right now."

Taehyung nodded his head in complete understand. You watched eagerly as he reached into the bag he'd been holding, "Hm, maybe these snacks will help to cheer you up?"

The mention of snacks would always make you feel better! "Oooh, what did you get? Let me see!"

He laughed out loud, reaching to hand the bag over to you. He wasn't lying when he said he couldn't decide on which chocolate to get! It was quite a few options in the bag!

You tore open one of the wrappers, immediately stuffing your mouth with the candy, "Omg! You're a life savior, you know?"

He winked. He fucking winked.

You passed the bag back to him, "Get comfy! I'll go grab bowls for the chips and grab some salsa too if I have any! Find us something good to watch?"

"Sure. I think I can do that." He complied. "What are you interested in watching?—Horror, Romance, or Comedy?" He yelled a bit as you were now in the kitchen and couldn't quite hear him.

"Uh," you pretended to be in deep thought, "let's do some comedy! I could use a good laugh after everything I've been dealing with!"

About thirty minutes later, the tears wouldn't stop as you laughed out loud at the movie in front of you, clutching at your midsection to catch your breath. "Oh my god! Why did I say comedy?—It hurts!" It was the good kind of pain, caused by great laughter.

Things came naturally as you hung out with Taehyung. He was that very much needed ball of sunshine in your life right now. You hadn't even realized when you leaned over, placing your face into his arm as you muffled the sounds of your ridiculous laughter.

"Na," he placed both hands on either side of your face, looking straight into your eyes, "you don't get to hide that laugh from me! It's almost funnier than the movie." He joked.

__________

Your laughter had died down, the two of you still giggling here and there from the scenes of the movie, when your phone pinged with a notification from Jimin.

He always made sure to ruin your day.

P Jimin:
I'm on my way to your place, and I swear to god, if he's still there when I arrive, you'll be sorry Y/N. You're really tempting me to go over the edge huh?

You ignored the message, standing up to get a drink, "Don't tell me you're ditching me?" Taehyung playfully asked as he lightly grabbed your thigh, causing weird feelings to stir inside you.

"I'm uh, thirsty..." You choked over your words, as you blushed about his hand that was still grasping your thigh.

"I'll get it. I can't keep allowing you to get up... you're hurt. What would you like to drink? I know you can't have alcohol since you're expecting—so, juice?"

Your body tensed up as you heard him mention your pregnancy. How did he know? Maybe the nurse mention it? "Oh! You knew... I'm sorry—I promise I wasn't trying to hide it—I was going to tell you, it's just—"

He smiled as he waved his hand, "No! Don't worry it's completely fine. I'm not mad or anything?"

"You're not mad? Oh, thank god—"

The sudden sound of banging caused the both of you to pause and look over at the door and then back at each other. Your only thoughts right now was that you hoped Jimin was in clear thoughts and wouldn't try to hurt Taehyung.

"Open the fucking door baby—now."

A/N:
Jimin lowkey think he scaring someone 🙄