Five

"No! Y-You said I was better! That was you choosing me over her! Why do you even still bother with her, baby? I've been here for you with open arms."

You had once again walked in on your sister on the phone with whomever the douche was that she was dealing with. Apparently, their relationship was secret, as he was also seeing someone else.

"Mimi!" You called out, trying to distract her so that she'd hang up on the jerk. He was only causing her stress. You ran over, wrapping your arms around your older sister as you brought her into a hug, "I've missed you."

She looked over at you with a comforting smile, quickly hanging up the phone to shower you in sister love. "Ah, Y/N! You didn't tell me you were coming over tonight!" She grabbed your hands, walking the two of you over to the couch. "You only ever show up like this when something has happened between you and Jimin—so, did something happen?"

You took a second to think before actually speaking, "Yeah. We're broken up. I'm done. I just can't take it anymore. He cheats on me, but then he'll say how much he's in love with me, or how I'm the only one for him. Being with Park Jimin is no longer healthy for me."

She wrapped her arms around you once again, causing a bit of the stress and worries to disappear from your body. You loved your sister.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm always here for you. Forget about that asshole! Mom never liked him for you anyways."

"You're right. I should've ended things between us a while ago. I hate that I even let it continue for this long. I'm so stupid."

Your sister didn't say anything, she'd seemed to be in deep thought.

"Mimi!" You snapped your fingers across her face, bringing her back down to reality.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Just a lot on my mind. The guy I'm seeing is just as bad as your Jimin. I feel like he will try to end things with me soon. But, I'm not as strong as you are, Y/N. I can't live without him."

You felt sorry for you sister. Growing up, she never really dated. Most guys steered clear of her. So, when she'd finally starting seeing whomever this guy was—she grew attached, quick.

"Screw these men! Let's have a sister day, you and I. We're all each other needs!" You smiled as you got comfortable, finding a movie for the two of you to watch.

A/N:
These chapters were really so short, omg