Fifteen

‼️smut scene‼️
‼️ Also in that scene, Jimin mentions that he continues to have sex with her even after she's passed out, they've both agreed that it's something they allow during their sex. Please be mature about it.🙄 ‼️

Jimin slid his hand from your neck, down to your breast, taking one in his hold in a rough grab as he begin to leave sloppy kisses wherever he could on your body.

You were a complete mess as you continuously tried to free yourself from the restraints. At this point you weren't sure if you really even wanted to be free of the restraints, you want for him only increasing.

In that moment, you wanted him, badly. No, you needed him. Jimin was a tease, you knew that instead of giving you what your body wanted, he'd instead take his time with you. He'd enjoy making you get to a breaking point and watching as you squirm under him. Then, he'd take your body over and over.

"Jimin-ahh," he eased his fingers down to your pants, reaching insider and creeping into your underwear, coming into direct contact with your wetness.

"Hm, you're already so wet for me baby. Or, we're you wet for him? Huh? Tell me." He shoved a finger into you, causing your back to arch in pleasure. It felt so good.

"This is what you want, right? For me to fuck you, huh? Like the little slut that you are?"

You were a moaning mess at this point.

He inserted another finger, increasing the pressure and forcing you to bite down own your lips to muffle the moans.

Just as you felt yourself about to release, he removed his fingers, earning a quite whimper from you at the lost of contact. He always did this, he'd wait until you were so close to your end... and then, he'll stop. What a fucking tease.

You watched as he climbed off of your body, walking around to your closet, he knew that was where you hid your toys.

Holding up a vibrator in his hand, he looked down at you with an evil smirk, "I think this will be good for tonight..."

"Jimin don't—put that away. We don't need that..." You pleaded as you knew that if he were to use the vibrator on you, he would set it to the extreme, and you weren't sure if you could deal with that tonight.

He ignored you anyway, as he reached down and pulled the pants from off your body. He then proceeded to climb back on top of you, before ripping your shirt off. "Hey! That was a nice shirt!"

"I'll buy you another one, baby. Forget about that."

He traced his fingers on your lips, "You're so beautiful, you know?"

You blushed at his words. That was one of the few things Park Jimin was good at—using his words—or his mouth, period.

"But you know what would make you a lot more beautiful?"

"What's that?" By now, your nipples had hardened at how turned on you were, you were ready to have him inside of you and he was taking his precious time. It was fucking annoying.

"If you had my cock in that pretty little mouth of yours," he reached his hand into his pants, palming himself, as you licked your lips at the sight of him. Then, in a swift motion he stuffed his cock in your mouth, causing you to gag at the sudden movement.

Jimin fucked your throat so violently, that tears were beginning to form in your eyes, but still, you didn't want him to stop. You loved it, you enjoyed every second of it.