Twenty

Lee Sunmi

I quickly ran over to the door as the buzzer was ringing signaling the arrival of my guest. Opening it, I quickly jumped into his arms, smiling as I did so. Although I loved Jimin, I still was dealing with someone else on the side. This guy had money, and I loved money. My feelings for him weren't serious, he thought they were though, so I let him believe just that.

"Tae! I missed you so much daddy." I left a quick peck on his cheek as he carried me into the apartment and sat me down onto the couch, him taking a seat next to me. I quickly kneeled down in front of him and begin fiddling with the buckle of his belt, trying to undo his pants. I wanted him so badly.

"Babe... babe—stop." He placed his hands on mine, signaling me to stop.

I stared at him with a murderous glare, "Let me pleasure you! I haven't seen you since you were at my sisters house... did you put the pill in her drink like I asked?"

He released a sigh, throwing his head against the couch. "No. I wasn't able to, Jimin came. Also, I can't believe that you actually told him I was there! What the hell was that for?!"

I giggled, getting onto his lap and slapping his chest, "You're a big boy! I'm sure you could've handled Jimin." I wrapped my arms around his neck, connecting our lips into a passionate kiss, "But I need you to place that pill in her drink, okay?"

He looked at me, shaking his head, "I don't think I want to do that anymore. Besides, how would I even be able to get close to her, when Jimin is scaring off every male that even looks her way?"

"Don't worry about Jimin, I'll take care of him. Just do what I tell you!" I gave him a pout, staring at him with puppy eyes, it was a weakness for him. Taehyung would do whatever I asked, once I gave him this look.

"Baby. Don't cry, I'll do it okay—I'll help you get rid of her baby," he placed his hand on my belly, "now how is our little bean doing?"

"The baby is fine, but," I thought about how I should tell him this, "you can't come to the next doctors appointment—I need Jimin there, I need him to believe that this baby is his, okay?"

His eyes showed signs of sadness before he shook it away and smiled at me, "Anything for you baby."

He picked me up and carried me into my bedroom. He was such a nice man and I was going to show him tonight just how much I appreciated him.

__________

Park Jimin

I woke up the next morning with my legs intertwined with hers, and my arms wrapped around her body. I smiled at the scene in front of me. This was what I always wanted to wake up to every morning, with her in my arms.

She suddenly turned around cuddling herself into my arms. The smile immediately falling from my face, as I saw that this wasn't Y/N. Who the fuck is this? 

I jolted up, standing and grabbing my things, finally realizing that we were in a hotel room. The stranger immediately sat up, "Baby, where are you going? We had an amazing time last night, we should sleep in after all those rounds we went. I'm exhausted."

She poked her bottom lip out and reached out her arms to me, like the way a child does to its mother. I showed a look of disgust before speaking, "I'm not fucking sleeping in with you, what happened last night was a mistake," I felt my pant pockets for my wallet, once I found it I reached inside grabbing out a few bills and throwing them at her, "you were a drunk fuck. I'm in a relationship, so forget about last night and forget about me."

I left the room, ignoring the tears that had fallen down her face at the harsh words that I said.

I needed to apologize to Y/N, as she was right. I was obsessive, and possessive. I needed to change. The first thing I needed to do was to make a visit to Jin, I owed him an explanation and an apology for all of this psychotic behavior.

How could I be stupid and do all this to her, the woman I love, and while she's carrying my child too?

A/N:
I don't even know if we should believe that Jimin would change or not 🥱