Twenty Three

An angry and very frustrated Jimin slammed the door of Seokjin's home, he'd just gotten off work from his new job and was over it.

"That place is hell! Please—tell me again why I'm even working there in the first place?"

Seokjin laughed, amused by the temper tantrum Jimin was throwing, "If I remember correctly, you're the one who said he wanted to change, and to start fresh with everything? You wanted this, so suck it up and deal with it."

Jimin scoffed, knowing all too well that Jin was right. He stormed over to the couch, sinking into the soft cushions in defeat.

This is where he'd been hiding while you've been going crazy trying to figure out if he's missing or something.

Jin felt bad as he'd been helping hide Jimin at his place while he worked on himself. Whenever you'd call him worried and upset about Jimin, he'd have to pretend as if he had no clue where he was. It was what Jimin had asked of him.

"When are you going to talk to her? She's going crazy. She misses you, you know?" Jin stared over at Jimin, watching as he tried to look anywhere else to avoid Jin's eye contact.

"I shouldn't see her... besides, I'm sure her sister has already told her about the baby. Y/N probably hates me all over again, so... it's over. I should just allow her to move on and raise the baby with someone who would treat her the way that she deserves to be treated. Maybe the Taehyung guy is good for her..."

Jin sighed, "No. You're not going to allow her to raise your child with another man. It doesn't matter what you think is best for her, you should at least try. I can tell that you're serious about changing and if I'm pushing you to talk to her, then that means even I believe in you. You've done some wild shit over the years, but this Jimin that I've learned to know over the last few weeks now, is a lot better.

Jimin smiled, feeling proud that someone was actually believing in him for once. It had been a long time since someone believed in him, and he was proud to say that he enjoyed the feelings. His own father had never even said such words to him.

"Thanks hyung. I will go talk to her today," he looked down at his lap, feeling shy before he looked back up at Jin with a huge smile, "I actually miss her too."

Jin fake gagged, "You two are disgusting. Love sick."

He then stood up walking to the kitchen and grabbing ingredients to make dinner, "First, you should sort things out with Sunmi about the baby. If it's true and the baby is yours, then she's already told Y/N and is going to continue using that to hurt her."

Jimin walked over to Jin's guest bedroom, where he had been staying, once inside he changed into some more comfortable clothing. After he was done, he walked back to see that Jin had begin making dinner.

Jin halted his movements as he saw Jimin dressed and ready to go, "Have a seat at the table. This is a quick meal so it won't take long to eat."

Jimin peeked around Jin's shoulder, looking at the delicious food in the skillet, "Looks good hyung, but I've gotta go."

"What!" Jin dramatically yelled, "I'm cooking this good food for you and all you can do is say that it looks good!? Aren't you going to stay and eat?"

Jimin chuckled, patting him on the shoulder before heading towards the door, "Put me a plate up, I'll bring Y/N back, so that we both can enjoy it!"

__________

Jimin knocked on the door of Sunmis apartment, growing impatient as it had been three minutes and still no sign of her coming to answer the door. Reaching into his pocket, he retrieved his phone before schilling through his contacts and clicking on Sunmi's and sending her a quick text.

Open up. I'm outside.

He continued waiting, taking his time before knocking again, but still no answer. "What the fuck! Where is she—" He reached for the door knob, growing angry by the second, but to his surprise the door was unlocked.

He allowed himself in, stepping over the unusual pair of shoes that was in the corridor. They were shoes that definitely belonged to male.

As he continued inside, he saw that there were random articles of clothing scattered throughout the living room, as if someone had stripped off the clothing as they made their way to the bedroom.

Jimin wasn't stupid, he was sure what this scene meant. He marched over towards the bedroom, angrily throwing the door open, gasping at the sight he was seeing. It was Sunmi and another male asleep in the bed together, his face covered by the blanket.

"What the fuck is this?" He snatched the blankets off the sleeping figures causing them to sit up, "Seriously? The Taehyung guy? Is that child even mine?! You know what?—I'm actually happy that I walked in on this. I knew it was bullshit about you and I having a kid, I always wear condoms with you."

He laughed like a maniac, "Y-You actually had me fooled for a second, I was seriously thinking that maybe I had slipped up and fucked you raw while I was drunk or something."

Sunmi rushed out of the bed only wearing a tshirt, and reached out to grab Jimins hands in hers, "No, Oppa! I-I swear the baby is yours! This is just a one time thing with him... I-I don't even love him, I only love you! H-He means nothing to me... I promise, hmm?"

Taehyung eyes widened at her words. He was tired of being her puppet being belittled by her. It was like whenever it came to Jimin, she made sure to make Taehyung feel like such a failure. "Really? I mean nothing to you? Tch."

He reached over the side of the bed, picking up his jeans that were on the floor and wearing them.

"I'm done, Sunmi. That means, with you and also with helping you try to get rid of Y/N and her baby!"

Sunmi glared at Taehyung, angry that he had outed her in front of Jimin.

"What? What the fuck do you mean, helping her get rid of Y/N and my baby!?" He roared causing Sunmi to cower in fear.

"Yeah. Me hitting Y/N with my car that day, was no accident. It was all apart of Sunmis plan. She is in love with you and will do anything to have you, and me being so stupidly in love with her, was doing anything to have her."

Jimin walked out of the room, not wanting to hear anymore of the bullshit, before he had an episode again. He didn't want to black out and do something he'd regret. He needed to leave fast, and get to Y/N.

Sunmi followed after him, "Please! Please don't leave. D-Don't believe him baby... he's saying nonsense." She forcefully held her body against Jimins, not allowing him to move.

"Get off of me Sunmi. I don't know how to explain it, but there was nothing real between us. I don't love you!" He removed from her hold, heading to the exit when he was once again stopped, but this time by Taehyung.

"D-Do you think you could maybe give me a ride? My car is kind of messed up right now?" He rubbed the back of his neck, as he looked down at the floor.

"Tch whatever, you need to come with me anyway, you have a lot of apologizing and explaining to do."

A/N:
good night guys! it is 12:44 AM here 🥱