Twenty Two

It had now been three weeks since you last saw Jimin. You were more worried about him than you were angry. He had never gone this long without coming to see you.

"Hey, you've reached my voicemail. This either means that I'm busy or that I'm choosing to ignore you. Leave your name and a message—"

You hung up, throwing the phone across the room and watching as it hit the wall before finally settling on the floor. Not only was he not answering any of your texts, it was your phone calls too. How dare he ignore me? I'm the one who should be ignoring him!

The ringing of your doorbell caused you to snap out of it and walk over to answer the door. Something inside you was hoping that it was Jimin on the other side of this wall, so imagine the disappointment when you saw that it wasn't him.

"Hey, Y/N!" Taehyung excitedly greeted.

Taehyung was a nice guy. You and him had grew a lot closer during Jimin's absence. He would come over to hang out with you, you even went to his place a couple of times. He was nice company.

You didn't know what to call it—whatever it was the two of you had. You really didn't want a relationship with him, as you were still dealing with Jimin. Before you decided to move onto someone else, you needed Jimin to be completely out of the picture, or was that just an excuse and you were actually just waiting for the day that Jimin got his shit together?

"Hey..." You forced an awkward smile, as he walked inside.

"I'm sorry for just popping up without notice... I just remembered you saying that you were free." He held up a bag of chips in one hand and juices in the other, "I brought snacks?"

You chuckled, sending him a quick nod and walking over to take a seat on the sofa, Taehyung following. "Movie? Or K Drama?" You asked as you held the remote in your hand, searching through the catalog for something good to watch.

"Uh, whatever you choose is okay..." Taehyung replied as he made his way over to your kitchen, "Im going to prepare the snacks while you find us something."

You nodded as you excitedly clicked through, trying to find the perfect movie. "Ooh! Tae! How about Train to Busan?!"

He groaned from the kitchen, earning a laugh from you, "Again?! I guess, If it makes you happy, yeah..."

You did a small happy dance on the couch. Train to Busan was a movie that the two of you had already watched two times together, and although you've seen it so many times, you were sure that you would still cry on that one emotional scene.

Taehyung had came back over with the snacks, he placed the chips in a party bowl and poured your drinks into glasses for you. "Here ya go, m'lady!" he joked, pretending to be a server, earning a giggle from you.

"Thanks, my kind sir," you played along to his antics, deciding to loosen up a bit and stop worrying about Jimin for a just a second.

He sat on the couch, grabbing your throw blanket and wrapping it around you and handing you a personal pack of tissues. "Here. I know you'll be needing these for the emotional scenes. Next time we watch a movie, I'm choosing! I love allowing you to choose but I don't think I can deal with your tears again." he spoke, earning a light punch in the arm from you.

__________

About half way through the movie, your doorbell rang once again. "Tae, get the door please. Tae!—"

You looked over to see a sleeping Taehyung. His head was leaned against the back of the couch, as he lightly snored, earning a quiet laugh from yourself.

"Who is it!?" You whisper yelled as you walked over to the door. You were annoyed at this person for interrupting your comfort.

"Ah, it's you. What do you want?" You sassily asked, while placing your hand on your hip. Just the person you wanted to see. Note the sarcasm.

The uninvited guest at the door smiled sarcastically, "Oh, dear sister. I've come to ask about my child's father, have you seen him?"

You rolled your eyes, ready to close the door, but she put a foot in the doorway causing you to glare at her. "Leave. Why are you even here, Sunmi?"

She handed you a sonogram, "For this. Here is your niece or nephew, not exactly sure yet as I'm still early in my pregnancy. But, I figured you should have one since our children will be siblings and all..."

You felt the tears pool in the bottom of your eyes as you stared at the sonogram. She had to be lying. Jimin wouldn't—he would've told you something this important? Right? There was no way that he would get her pregnant.

"You're. Lying." You said through clenched teeth.

"Nope. That there should be enough proof. Ah, and when you see Jimin, tell him he missed our child's first meeting and that I'm upset." She blew you a kiss before turning and walking down the hall, leaving your apartment.

A/N:
- 🙉