Eight

Park Jimin

Y/N was right. I needed to end things with her. The only problem is, I didn't know if I wanted to.

There was no way I could've revealed to her who the girl I'd been fucking behind her back was, because I was sure she'd hate me more than she does now, and I wasn't sure if I could deal with the aftermath.

I needed to end things as soon as possible, so without wasting anymore time, I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone before making a quick call.

"I'll be over tonight, stay up," was all I said before clicking out of the call, not allowing her a chance to respond.

I placed my keys into the ignition, pulling out of the car park and onto the busy road as I made my drive over to her place. My thoughts ran crazy, this needed to go smoothly. This girl was a bit feisty, so there was no guarantee of that though. Maybe that's why I couldn't stay out of her bedsheets, because while Y/N was calm and collective most of the time, this other girl was the total opposite.

But, Y/N had assumed wrong, I didn't love this girl. Y/N should know I could only ever love her.

After reaching her apartment, I quickly made my way over to her door, knocking. She immediately opened up, as if she had been awaiting my arrival at the door this whole time. While Y/N was my obsession, I'm pretty sure I was the obsession of her who shall not be named.

I took in her appearance to see that she wasn't wearing anything but a silk robe, leaving it open enough just for my imagination to run wild. I knew what she was doing—or was trying to do. But I wasn't here for that.

"Hey baby," she reached out, rubbing her hands down my body before attaching herself to me in a heated kiss, "I don't think I can wait until we make it to the bedroom tonight. I need you now."

Ignoring her words, I forcefully threw her body off of me before walking over to the table, pulling out a chair and taking a seat. "Look, I didn't come here—"

"Don't." She came over and straddled my lap, causing her robe to open, revealing those milky legs that would often wrap around me for support as I destroyed her cunt.

I wanted to give in. Really. I wanted to force away everything Y/N and I had talked about and wrap my hands around her throat as I used her body to make myself feel good, but I fought those urges.

I guess she must've noticed that I wasn't going to easily give in to her like I usually would, so she decided to make the first move, leaving open mouth kissed on my neck. Sucking and biting me in only places that should be reserved for my Y/N.

I won't lie and say that I didn't enjoy it, but I stopped her, not allowing her to go further than my neck. "Stop. I fucking said I didn't come here for that tonight."

She noticed that I wasn't playing around anymore, that I was serious and if she didn't stop then I would end up hurting her. I didn't care about her well being so I would definitely not think twice about doing it—hurting her. She folded her arms across her chest, pouting, "What is this? Why don't you want me tonight?"

I stood up, placing my face in my hands and letting out a deep sigh. "Things are done between us. I won't be coming by to fuck you anymore. I love her. I know how sick I may sound admitting that after the pain I've caused her, but I do. She's getting tired of me cheating and she's threatening to leave me. I won't have that—she won't leave me."

"No." She protested, "I don't care what she wants—I don't want to give you up. What about what I want—my feelings? Do they not matter at all? I should've known you'd only care about yourself in the end, you've always been selfish!"

"Oh, shut the fuck up. Spare me the pitiful bullshit." I was over her and she should know not to test me any further, "I don't love you. You knew that for me this was always about sex. Nothing else. I only used your body cause there were things you allowed me to do to you that Y/N would never allow. So, don't use that bullshit on me."

She walked back to me, getting down on her knees as she stared up at me with those fucking pitiful eyes. "It's not fair. I-I love you... so fucking much."

I watched as she grabbed ahold of my hand, caressing it against her cheek, "I can give you everything she can, and more! Please! Just—Just don't end this."

"You knew, just as I knew, what this was when it started—pleasure. Our agreement had always been just sex. You fell in love on your own. Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be."

"Babe, don't say that! You don't mean it. What do I have to do, huh?" She was now screaming, tears falling from her eyes as she did so, "Why does it have to be her? Why does it have to be my fucking sister!?"

A/N:
🥱