Nineteen

Park Jimin

After leaving Y/N's place, I headed straight over to Sunmi so that we could talk. And yes, this time I was actually going to talk with words and not my dick.

As I approached her apartment door, I reached up, banging as I was in no mood to be waiting. I only wanted to say what I needed to say and then leave.

"God! Have you ever heard of knocking?—Oh! Hey baby..." She opened the door only a little, not allowing me to fully see inside her apartment. I pushed it open, forcing my way inside and taking a seat on her sofa.

"Sit. Let's talk."

She cautiously walked around to the other side of the couch and took a seat, "I-Is something bothering you? You're done with Y/N now—"

"We can't see each other anymore, you and I—and I mean it this time. What we had was strictly sexual for me, I never had any feelings for you. My heart is and always will be with your sister, and—"

She stood up, walking towards the window in her apartment, chuckling to herself, as she looked outside at the city view.

"I'm pregnant...."

I walked over to where she was standing, snatching her by the arm. "Stop lying Sunmi. This isn't the time to be joking about something like that!"

She removed herself from my grip, backing up. She then looked down at her belly, placing a hand on the very invisible baby bump. "Oh, but I'm not lying. If you don't believe me..." she walked over to her coffee table, grabbing a paper and throwing it in my face, "Here. I have a doctors visit soon. I'll love if the child's father was there."

I read over the paper, getting angrier by the second at the bullshit I was reading. It was a legitimate document, stating that she'd actually had an appointment. Shit. How was I going to explain this to Y/N?

I balled the paper up, throwing it on the floor before walking out, exiting the apartment.

__________

I found myself in a bar, drinking glass after glass after glass. I knew I shouldn't be here, and that instead I should be in someone's fucking psych ward, tied down to a chair while getting a needle stuck into my skin.

I was crazy, I knew that much. But I wasn't crazy as in, go burn down an orphanage crazy. I was crazy as in, threaten to kill my girlfriend and her best friend if she's cheating on me with him, crazy. That was what I had whispered in her ear, she only got scared because she knows what I'm capable of.

My love for her has taken over me completely. I love her, I really do. I couldn't tell anyone a good enough reason, as to why I cheat, so don't ask.

When I see her having a good time with anyone else other than me, I see red. I see blood, it makes me want to hurt the person she's with and if I'm angry enough, I sometimes even want to hurt her.

I will try though, try to change. But the alcohol in my system right now, is going to delay my change for a few hours. Tonight, I don't want to change, right now, I just want to be me. Park Jimin.

"Hey, baby," a random chick in the bar walked up to me, dressed in the smallest piece of fabric she was able to find in her closet.

I stared at her while licking my lips. I won't deny that she's hot. I think I deserve one last fuck before I change myself for the better, hm?

Without thinking I emptied my wallet onto the counter for all the alcohol I've consumed tonight, before grabbing the hand of the slut in front of me and leaving the bar.

__________

Lee Sunmi

I hold my phone to my ear, while rubbing my belly, "Little baby... mommy is doing all she can to keep us happy."

I stare into the mirror at myself, a sinister smile creeping onto my face, as I wait for the person I'm dialing to pick up the phone.

"Hello, baby?" The groggy voice answered, letting me know that he was in the middle of sleeping.

"Come over. Your little baby is missing it's daddy." I poked out my bottom lip in a pout as if he could see me. The person on the phone wasn't Jimin, no, it was someone that I've been seeing for a while. Someone who would do anything for me, like, I don't know, hitting my sister with his car if I asked?

He was wrapped around my little finger and there was no escape for him.

A/N:
When I go to Wendy's they always ask if I wanna try their special, like no, let me get that 4for4 🙄😭