Eleven

Entering your apartment, you took a calming breath, happy to be back in your place.

Jimin played the caring role as he'd helped you over to your sofa to take a seat, being careful not to touch your bad right leg that was wrapped in bandage.

"Y/N, baby—I'm sorry about—"

He clearly had never heard the saying that goes 'there is a time and place for everything.'

"Jimin, stop." The tears flowed down your cheek on their own, "How long? There's no way it's been her this entire time. You wouldn't, right?—You wouldn't do that to me for so long with my own sister. I just know you wouldn't—please tell me I'm wrong."

He reached out a hand, trying to wrap you in a hug as he was seeing the pain that his actions caused you. But you weren't having any of that—you pushed him away. "Don't touch me! Do you know how disgusting I feel? You're really unbelievable! We literally just had this talk last night and you went over there and fucked her."

"I-I didn't mean to do it, baby. I really didn't want to sleep with her. I promise. I only went there to end things with her. I love you, Y/N."

"Jimin you don't know what love is. You don't love me, what you feel for me is more of an obsession—a possession. You're obsessed with having me and the thought of me being with anyone else drives you crazy. But, love? That's definitely not the word for it."

You placed your hands on the armrest, forcing your body up on your own, before walking over to your bedroom and slamming the door shut behind you.

You stared at yourself in the mirror, noting the change you'd been through. What had happened to you. Staring back at you was no longer the girl that kept a smile on her face, but one full of sadness. This relationship had brought you nothing but pain. Turning away from the stranger in the mirror, you walked into the connected bathroom, making you a nice bath as you needed to relax.

It wasn't just Jimin to blame for his cheating—but yours too—you were so stupidly in love and trusted him for too much.

After the talk the two of you had the previous night, you were sure that you'd gotten through to him and that he was truly going to end things with the mystery woman, then finally you could've been happy together again. But, no. He went straight over to your sister's place and fucked her.

How could you have been so simple minded? So fucking stupid and oblivious. You should've known better when it came to Jimin—things were never simple with him.

Stepping out of the much needed bath, you did your quick night routine before dressing yourself in a nice pajama.

A quick rumble of your belly had reminded you that you hadn't had dinner, but you did not want to leave the comfort of your bedroom because you were almost sure that Jimin hadn't left. Surely he was out there, thinking of an excuse, a lie to rope you back into his arms.

A sudden vibration of your phone signaled, alerting you of a notification from wattagram. You had a new follower. You clicked on the profile to see that it was Taehyung, your new friend.

A smile made its way across your face, unknowingly, as you scrolled through his profile, admiring the pictures and simple posts that he'd made.

Exiting the app, you clicked over into your messages, texting the phone number that he'd slid into your jacket pocket.

Y/N:
Hey, um, it's me. The girl that you hit with your car—lol. I'm free for lunch tomorrow around three PM, if that works for you?

A/N:
we love a good filler chapter 🙂
leaving for vacay on Monday, I'll try to update a few more times before then