Three

This was not how you'd expected things to go with Jimin when you'd finally made up your mind to leave him—him pounding into you at a ridiculous fast pace as your moans bounced between the walls of your bedroom.

In your mind, the break up went something like, announce you were done, pack your bags and wipe your hands clean of Park Jimin and his mess. But, instead, you were scratching his back as his cock continuously hit the spot where you'd needed him the most. With each thrust you screamed out in pleasure.

If there was one thing you can admit that you'd miss about Park Jimin when this was all said and done—it'd be the sex, easily.

"Hold on for me a little bit more, hm? I'm close baby," he closed he leaned forward, licking around you ear and anywhere else on your skin that his tongue had made contact with, "you're so fucking warm and tight around me—fuck."

He buried his face deeper into your neck, now kissing and biting, surely to leave marks that you'd have to hide the next morning.

"Rub yourself. Reach down and rub your clit for me. Can you do that, hm, for me?"

Immediately wanting to please him in that moment, you'd wasted no time in obeying him. Removing your hand from his back and sliding it in between the two of you and finding the slick nub. You did just as he wanted.

"Jimin—ahh, babe I feel you—you're close, pull out. Now." Your voice mixed with pleasure and panic as you knew that if he didn't pull out now, things would get messy for the two of you.

It seemed as if your worry had caused him to speed up his space, his balls begin slapping your pussy as he pounded you with a carnal rage. He didn't stop until finally, you'd felt him release inside of you. He didn't stop until he was sure he'd milk every drip of his cum into your pussy.

After he was done, he rolled off your body, lying next to you as his chest went up and down from the extreme workout he'd just done.

Looking over at him, you noticed his ridiculous smirk, "Did you really think I would let you rid of me so easily? 'Fuck one last time,' that didn't even sound like me. I told you, many times before, and I'll tell you again—you're made for me baby."

"Jimin, what the fuck? You weren't even wearing a damn condom! You know what could happen! I'm not on the pill or anything!" A loud slap rang out across the room as you'd reached forward and connected your hand with his face in a fit of anger, this only caused him to smirk at you.

"I know, things went to plan." He laughed to himself before turning over and completely ignoring you.

Little did you know, this is exactly what he'd wanted. Jimin wasn't stupid. He knew just what he was doing. His goal was to impregnate you, so he could be sure he would be by your side—at least for the next eighteen years.

A/N:
I can't believe that I was really writing smut these chapters 🤢