Fourteen

You cautiously walked over to the door, placing your hand on the knob as to assure yourself that he couldn't enter until you unlocked it. "Go away, Jimin. I don't want to deal with you today, not like this. I'm not doing anything wrong, Taehyung is just a friend and besides—you and I are no longer together."

"Yeah, baby, a friend you say—he's a guy friend. I don't like that. Is he still in there right now? Please tell me he's not." His voice grew soft as he begin his famous manipulation. "I-I can't live without you, Y/N."

Your dumb heart. It pained you to listen to him plead and beg on the other side of the door, especially when his voice cracked as he spoke.

You reached towards the lock, preparing to let him in as you couldn't take it anymore, but you were stopped as his banging increase. Apparently you weren't moving fast enough for his liking.

"Okay, I'm done being nice. Open this fucking door!"

You looked back, eyes landing on a worried Taehyung. He'd nodded his head as a signal for you to allow him in. He too noticed that Jimin was growing impatient and that if he didn't let him in now, it'll cause complaints.

Slowly, the door creaked open as you come face to face with the devil himself. "Jimin, what do you want? You're going to get me put out of my apartment at this—"

He forcefully threw your body out of the way, walking further into your place until his eyes landed on Taehyung and then he glared back at you. "Is this the game we're playing now? I cheat on you, so you cheat back? Come on, baby, we both know that's a game that you can't win."

"Jimin! You can't do this to every guy I hang with. You and I—we're broken up!"

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He'd begin pulling at his hair as he paced back and forth, "I told you, you're the only one for me. If not you, then I'll die." Baby, I don't think you understand—It has to be you."

He came over, taking your body into his hold in a tight hug as he buried his head into your chest, crying to himself.

This rapid flash of emotions from Jimin was nothing new to you. Too often he'd switched from being happy and cheerful, to angry and distant in a heartbeat.

You reciprocated his hug, not wanting him to cause a scene again. Looking up, you motioned to Taehyung to go, he immediately understood, holding up his phone to let you know that he'd send a text later.

Not even a second after the lock clicked, signaling Taehyung's departure did Jimin's tears stop. He looked up at you with a sinister smile, "Now it's just me and you. How it should always be, right?"

You angrily removed yourself from his arms, storming over to your sofa and taking a seat, Jimin following closely behind like a lost puppy.

"Just what will it take for you to realize that things between us," you motioned with a finger between the two of you, "are over? We're no longer together, and you're the reason why."

"No, baby. You're wrong. What will it take for you to realize that things between us," he mimicked your movements, motioning a finger between the two of you, "will never, ever be over? Don't make me any crazier than I already am. A man in love can be far more dangerous than a man with a weapon."

He leaned in, attacking your lips with his own. You squirmed, trying to push him off before giving in to his wants. You were always an idiot when it came to Park Jimin. That was probably your biggest flaw.

He picked you up, carrying you into your bedroom, before dropping you on the bed before and hovering over your frame.

His kisses got sloppier by the second, distracting you to the point where you hadn't noticed him reachinh into his pocket, grabbing zip ties and your hands to the headboard, before standing up and watching as you tried to free yourself.

"W-What is this Jimin! Untie me!" You panicked.

He smirked as he reached down, unbuckling his belt. "Nuh uh. Tonight, Im gonna show your body who it belongs to. Make it so that you'll never want to think about that Taehyung guy again."

"Jimin untie me!" You yanked your hands trying to get out of the ties but as expected, it didn't work.

Jimin removed his shirt, leaving his upper body bare, as he climbed back onto your body. "Let's do things my way tonight, hmm?"

You froze at his words, realizing what tonight would be. Jimins way of sex was nothing like your way of sex and you knew that you were in for a long night.

A/N:
please don't let Y/N being soft for this man upset you