Nine

The following morning, you'd went to visit your sister. Jimin had really pissed you off and you just needed to be around family right now, and also, you hadn't visited since you'd gotten your own place.

As you walked into her apartment, you immediately felt a vibe from her that something was off. She'd been smirking as soon as she'd opened the door, but you shook away that feeling in hopes that maybe she was just in a good mood.

"Oh. My. God. Your cooking is definitely one of the things I miss about growing up together!" You announced as you took a seat on one of the barstools, stuffing yourself with the breakfast that she'd cooked.

She had so much food prepared as if she had been waiting your arrival. She was the best.

"Aw, my baby sister. If you're ever hungry, just know I'll always make a meal for you. I'm only a call away, Y/N." She spoke, smiling as she caressed your head, happily watching you feed yourself.

You'd always felt that much needed love from her. After your parents passed away, she'd taken care of you as if you were her child. She was only three years older than you were, and had her own life to live, so you'd always felt grateful towards her.

"So," you begin, ready to discuss what's been on your mind, "Jimin decided to stop by my place last night. He said he wanted to be together and how he was sorry and shit, the usual shit he says when he knows he fucked up. I honestly don't know what to do with him anymore, Sunmi. My heart loves him, but at the same time, my heart is hurting."

Sunmi had practically gained an extra pep in her step at the mention of Jimin, but of course you didn't notice, too upset with everything on your mind.

"Wow. I can't believe the nerve of him. He does the same shit to you all the time. But, um, what did you say to him about staying together?"

You stared at your plate, picking around at your food as you'd no longer had an appetite, "You know what I said, it's what I always say when it comes to him—that I'd give him another chance. But, I said that for that to happen, he needs to get rid of the whore he's been sleeping with behind my back."

Standing up, you took your plate over to the trash, throwing your food in the bin, "Can you believe he didn't even wanna tell me her name? What the fuck does he think I'll be able to do with a name?"

Sunmi suddenly begin coughing and choking, causing you to quickly run over to the fridge and grab her a bottled water.

"Sunmi, are you okay? What happened—"

Another voice was heard, walking from her bedroom and towards where the two of you were, "What's all the fucking loud coughing? It's too early—"

Your eyes looked up to see Jimin, your Jimin, coming from your sisters bedroom. He was only dressed in a pair of unbuttoned jeans, leaving his chest bare.

"Jimin..." your voice cracked. You couldn't believe what you were seeing—he was here at your sisters place without any clothing and you could already guess why.

The pain you were feeling was from betrayal. Not only if Jimin, but if Sunmi as well.

"Babe," he stood there, a face of regret, "It's really not what it looks like—let's talk, please."

Sunmi ran over to his side, kissing him on the lips before turning back to you, "It's exactly what it looks like, baby."

Her eyes found yours, dropping the act of the caring big sister, "Look, I'm sorry you had to find out this way, and you know I love you, dearly. But, I can't share him any longer. It's been going on for a while and I'm only losing patience."

You needed to get out of here. You felt like the walls were closing in, or the fucking breath was being sucked out of you. So, you turned on your heels, quickly exiting the apartment without another word.

Your emotions were everywhere. Everything was a mess. How could they? How could he? How could you have been so blind to not notice it. Sure, the signs were there with Sunmi, she always had an interest in your relationship with Jimin. The signs were fucking there.

Too lost in the panic attack you were currently having, you didn't notice the very loud sound of a car horn that was heading your way.

The last thing you remember, is a few figures coming towards you, before everything went black.

A/N:
Trying not to upload so many chapters at a time cause I don't wanna kill y'all notifs but I have this entire book finished 💀

Also, Jungkook???? Explicit version???? 😳😳

Follow my other accs TaeShook18 chimsuniverse