1

Jade POV.

Hey, I'm Jade form Little Mix. Yeah I know this band had very big problems the last years. And we all or better said I suffered form it. I wanna tell you my story or our story. The girls are luckily alive. What I'm lucky for. I think without that I probably would get into a deep depression.

The night before

Everything begann with a normal day. We had a concert on this day. It was amazing like always. But I don't wanna talk about that. We sat in the backstage area and we had fun. Maybe to much fun. It was just me and my 3 bandmates. We were maybe a bit drunk and then someone had the stupid idea to play truth and dare. And this someone was of chourse the drunk Leigh.

"Sooo Jade... Truth or dare", Perrie laughed.

I didn't think about it long and said:"Truth"

"Good, who is the hottest from us", Perrie laughed and the took a sip of her glass.

I smirked and answered:"Me of chourse" All of the were loughing. And I was still smirking.

"You're turn Jade", Leigh chuckled.

I giggled at the idea I had in my head. "Soo Jess, truth or dare?" I asked her.

"Dare... Let's make it funny", she giggled.

I giggled again and told her:"Kiss me"

The girls loughed again so did I.

"The come her love", Jesy joked.

I loughed and she put a fast kiss on my lips. It was funny. But some minutes late we decided to go into the Tour bus for sleep. On the next should be a big day... But this never happend...