4

A week later I was sitting on my bed. I finally can leave it. It's so annoying to lie the hole day in that. But I still can't go to the girls. I don't understand why. The last days I totally understand because I found leave the bed but now I really don't understand what the reason should be. The thought I always have in my mind was that they are dead. I can't imagined that. How hard would that be if they are that? Suddenly a nurse entered my room.

"Miss Thirlwall?" she asked Me friendly.

I looked at her and said:"Yes?"

"Could I change your bedcover?", she asked and looked at me.

"of chourse", I nodded with a smile.

She told me to sit down on a chair so I did that and watched out of the window during she changed the bedcover.

"So I'm finish. You can sit back now", she smiled.

I nodded and sat back down on the bed . "Thanks", I smiled.

She nodded with a smile and asked me:"Do you need something?"

"Not really. But how are my bandmates?", I said looking at the nurse.

She sighed and said:"Still in coma"

"Okay, could I go to them?",I asked looking with big eyes at the nurse.

"Miss, I don't think so that this is a good idea. You are still weak and if you see them you'll get a shock", She explained.

Really now? I will get a shock. Yeah of chourse because this are my best friend's and I can't live without them. But I want to see them.

"Yeah of chourse. I will be that. But I just want to see them. Pleaseeee!", I whined.

The nurse sighed again. "Okay, I'll ask"

I smiled widely. "Thank you so much", I said to the nurse.

The nurse nodded with a light smile and left the room. I sighed and lie down on my bed. I really hope I can see them. It's getting pretty hard without them.
Then the nurse came in again.

"You are allowed to see them", she smiled. She took a Wheelchair and came to me. I smiled. I sat down in it and she pushed me in the room of the girls. Before we went in the nurse asked me again:"Miss Thirlwall? You really wanna see them?" I nodded. She opend the door and pushed me in. I saw the girls. They looked so awful. I really thought at first that this was someone else. All of them were associat to a maschine's. I slowly stood up and walked to Perrie's bed. Her eyes were closed and she had a tube in her nose and a broken arm. One thing I don't want to forgot that she had a big blue eye and a plaster on the forehead.
"What does she all have?", I asked the nurse.

"A lot of internal bleedings, a broken leg and a broken arm. And she got a shot in her arm what injured a arterie. She also lost a lot of blood ",she told me.

I just nodded and tried not to cry. I went to Leigh's bed. She also had a tube in her nose and association around her forehead. And of chourse her eyes were closed too.I took Leigh's hand. She was cold and didn't do. something.

" What does she have", I asked the nurse again.

"She also has internal bleedings and she got shot in her leg. And also lost a lot of blood and we think that someone might cut her in the head couse she had a big wound under the association". She explained.

If this doesn't any sense I'm sorry. 😂 But I hope you enjoyed it without that and again sorry for my bad english.