3

Jade's POV

Two days later. I started to speak again and it was the best thing ever. A nurse came in my room and changed my infusion.

"How are my bandmates? Are they alive", I asked and looked at her with wet eyes.

She looked at me. I think she was subrised that I said something.

"You speak Miss Thirlwall. That's good", she said smiling.

"Yeah I know. But what about my bandmates?"  I asked again.

"I'm not allowed to show you them. I'm sorry", she said and stuck something in my arm.

"Are they dead?", I asked with tears in my eyes.

"No they are in coma"

I looked at her with wide eyes. Tears came into them. No no no...why?! This can't be happening.

"I want to see ten now!", I sobbed.

"Sorry, but you can't. You are not allowed to leave the bed."

I sighed.

The nurse left my room. I was so sad. They are in coma. I want to go to them. I watched. Out of the window. It was raining like my soul. Then the door opend and Jed came in with flowers in his hands. I smiled.

"I heard you started to speak",I smiled.

"Yeah finally", I smiled.

He came to me and gave me the flowers I smiled and he sat down on the chair next to bed.

"And how are you", he asked.

"A bit weak. But without that I'm fine", I said.

He nodded smiling.

"What happened to me and the girls?", I asked and looked at him.

"There was a terror attack on your bus...the busdriver is dead" He said.

"And the girls?", I asked.

"I don't know much about them. But they are in coma", he said.

"I know... Bring me to them please", I said to him.

"You can't leave your bed love",He said.

I sighed. "Are they all in one room?" I asked.

"I think so", he said.

He was in my room. It was hard when he left. I felt alone in his f*cking room. I took my phone and started to scroll through Instagram. The hole posts of fanpages were pictures were I'm in a hospital bed. Where they get this please!?