15

I looked at clock on my nighttable. It was 8am. Definitely to early for me to like it. I went to bed at 4am because I was waiting for Perrie.
So I closed my eyes again and I drove in a nice sleep again. But this sleep wasn't long.
About 2 hours I was woken up by someone who lie down next to me. I opend my eyes and saw Leigh smiling bright. "Why are you smiling?", I asked rubbing my eyes.
"I remember some things again", I shot up. "Y-you remember something. What do you remember?", I asked smiling.
"I remember the sleepover. You, me, Jesy and Perrie had once in a hotel. We couldn't sleep and decided to do some exercises", She said looking at me. I nodded. "Did that really happen?", she asked.
"Yeah yeah of course" I said smiling.
Leigh smiled back. I looked then to my other side and expect Perrie lying there. But she wasn't there. "Leigh, please tell me you know where she went", I said pointing next to me.
"Uhm... She went for a walk with Hatchi I think", Leigh shrugged.
I sighed. "I hope she really did that and didn't go somewhere to drink"
"I hope she didn't do that", Leigh said.
"Same, did you eat breakfast yet?", I looked at her. She shock her head. "I waited for you",she smiled.
"Babe, you didn't have to"
"I know but I didn't want to be alone"
"And Pez?"
"She wasn't hungry", she said.
"What? That's strange. I don't know her like that. She is always hungry. When did she leave?", I asked.
"Ugh about two hous  ago I think"
I rolled my eyes. "She didn't go with Hatchi. She went somewhere to get drunk. Or probably she did something else bad", in that moment I said that. I heard the door. "When you talk about the devil", I said. Leigh loughed. Then Perrie entered room. She had red eyes. No, she didn't do what I think. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO AGAIN, EDWARDS?!", I screamed making her look at me. "What do you mean? I was with Hatchi in the forest", she chuckled. "Pez, I'm not dump. I know you took drugs. I can see it in your eyes. What did you took? Weed?, I asked and folded my arms. She looked at me." What are you even talking about Jade? I didn't smoke weed", she took her phone out of her jacked and a little sack with something like grass inside. We bended down together but I picked it up first. "Really Perrie? Really? You smoked weed? And even bought something. I know it's for hard for you! But you can't start destroying your health!", I said. She didn't say anything, took the sack out of my arm and walked out of the room. I gasped. "She didn't ignore me? Did she", I turned to Leigh who was sitting there with wide eyes. "I think she did"
"God she is like a moody teenager"I said sitting down next to her. Leigh sighed and hugged me." Jade, I feel like she will not listen to you. Let her do. It's her-"" Leigh, it's not like that. I care for her. She is one of my best friends. It you would do that. I would do the same",I looked at her.
She just blushed a little and turned away. "Sorry" "It's ok, but come I'll probably need your help to get into this blue eyed devil", I said. She chuckled a bit.
We went downstairs finding Perrie sitting on the sofa looking in her phone. "Pez?", I said. She turned to me and rolled her eyes. "What do you want?", she asked and looked away again. "Don't talk to me like that. Don't you see how you become with this drugs and Alkohol", she turned to me again. "No what do I become", she said. "A moody bitch" she chuckled. "A moody bitch? Jadey, Jadey, Jadey... I really start to hate you know? You're getting on my nerves", she said looking at me. In this moment my heart broke in two pieces. I looked at her. "I'm just trying to help you", I whispered. She stood up and walked closer to me. "Help me? Don't you get it. These things are keeping me alive. So stop doing that",She hissed. She boxed my shoulder hard and walked upstairs. "Wow", Leigh said. "She hates me", I said feeling a tears were rolling down my cheek. Leigh took my face in her hands and looked straight at me.
"Hun she isn't herself now. Just don't listen to her", She said and stroke my tears away. I nodded and sniffed. It broke my heart that she is so bad. Yeah bad. Why does she hates me? What did I do? Nothing.