16

It's been a week since Perrie told me this shit. And it's also been a week since we last talked. She was never at home. Just sometimes to get some sleep. She barely spoke to us.
Leigh felt better and remembered more. At least one good thing.
The other bad thing was that Jesy was still in coma. And the doctors are very sure that she won't wake up.
I have no idea what I should do if that happens. Probably cry till I die or I'm joining Perrie with her drinking and drugs addiction.

I was currently sitting on the sofa in the living room working on a song. Perrie was upstairs sleeping and Leigh was sitting next to me. She was on her phone. "Do you think she wakes up?", I looked at Leigh. She nodded. "She does, she's strong. She just needs a little more time Jadey. Don't worry to much", I nodded. "You're right"
Then I heard footsteps. My head and Leigh's turned to the stairs and we found Perrie. She was half asleep and in her pyjamas. And yeah didn't look good. "Girls?"
First time she talked for a week with us.
"I'm sorry, I will stop doing that shit"
I sighed and Leigh did it too.
"We forgive you"
"Thank you, and also I'm sorry about every little thing bad thing my drunk and high self said to you. I wasn't myself", she looked down.
"It's fine", Leigh smiled light.
"But you look awful. You should take a shower", I chuckled. The blonde girl giggled and disappeared in the bathroom.

hey huns, it's been a while I know. But here is a new chapter. Hope you like it ❤️