14

It's been exactly 4 months that Leigh woke up. And she still didn't remember a single thing. She lives with me and Pez in my house. But she just didn't remember anything. It made me sad. She forgot all the funny moments, the emotional moments and the sad moments we shared together. Perrie had it harder dealing with it. Yeah she does a lot of stupid things for real now. First she broke up with Alex. Which I didn't understand why she did. She told me he was getting on her nerves because she wasn't in the mood to meet him or anything like that. And then she kinda begann to drunk. Don't get me wrong I tired to hold her back for doing it. But didn't listen to me. So she comes home every night completely drunk and sometimes also horny. Yeah she was horny once that she wanted to do it with me. Of course I said no.
And another day I think she even took drugs because she was also high.

It was Saturday. Around 4am. Leigh was already asleep. And I was walking worried in the living room around waiting for Perrie to come home. Yeah not just worried. I also was angry at this woman. Then in the same minute I though that the door opend and Perrie came. She slamped it close and walked drunk to me. If I didn't catched her she probably would fell. "Hey Jadey", she smirked. Oh no not again. "You look sexy", she said still smirking. I rolled my eyes. She pulled me closer and started kissing me. I pushed her away but she pulled our lips back together again. She crashed her tounge inside my mouth. Again I pushed her away. "God, Perrie. Don't touch me. I'm not in the mood for this at all. And even not with you. And why are you doing that? You are destroying yourself. I get it you want to forget. But I also managed it to stop drinking. So you can do that too. Leigh and Jesy would be really disappointed if they could see you like that-"
" Leigh ist awake"
"Yeah but she doesn't remember A SINGLE THING! Don't you get it. She don't remember who we are. If she would be herself she would be disappointed. And I'm also that. I've never knew that you could be like that!",I screamed quite angrily at her. She didn't say anything back. She just looked down on the floor. Then she hugged me and started crying hardly. Shocked at her movement I hugged her back and stroke her back. We stood there for a good half hour." I'm so sorry Jade", she sobbed and looked at me. Her hole make up ran down her cheeks and also my shirt wasn't white anymore. "It's ok hun. It's ok", I say while stroking some hair out of her face. "Let's go to bed come", I said to her. She nodded her head. And we went upstairs in my room. I don't really have a guest room. The only people who sleep here are the girls or Jed. So I didn't need that.
Leigh was already sleeping. I lie down next to her while Perrie was in the shower and getting ready for bed.
I cuddled closer to Leigh and pulled her in my arms. First I thought she wouldn't like it tried to get free but no. She even cuddled closer to me. It made me happy seeing that she didn't see Pez or me as completely strangers. I have to say in this four months she really did a good job. She remembers some things. Like her childhood, her teens until the X-Factors. She just remembers her first audition her nothing more. During I thought about I felt how someone put her arms around me. I looked to my side and Perrie smiling light at me. "Good night", I smiled back. "Night", she said. And so we both drove in a nice sleep.

On the next day I woke up by the sun again and by someone who tired to get out of my arms. I opend my eyes and saw Leigh looking at me. "Did I woke you up?", she whispered. I nodded. "Sorry I didn't want to", she whispered again. "It's ok",smiled.
She just nodded. I let her go. "I'll go to the toilet", with that she left the room. I sighed loud. This couldn't continue like this. How should we ever start working again? How should we ever be the same again? Will that happen again?