11

I didn't correct it. Sorry 'bout it ✌️😂

***

I woke up by the sun light what shine in my ways. I blinket a few times and opend my eyes then. I looked to my right and saw still sleeping Jed there. A smile left my face and I snuggled closer to him. Softly I kissed his lips which let him open his eyes and looking into my face. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. "Good morning babe", his raspy voice said. "Morning", I smiled and kissed him again.
"How did you sleep?", he asked me.
"It was the best sleep I've ever had in days", I smiled at him. Also he smiled. "What about you?", I asked him. "Good as well", he said which let me smile again.
He stood up, gave me a kiss and left the room. I smiled a bit and stood up.
I lifted my shirt and looked in the mirror and saw how i got skinnier. I sighed a bit. I don't that to happen but I can't eat something. It just feels wrong when I do that. In that moment I did that Jed came into the room.
"Babe...", he stuttered, " you lost so much weight. We need to look for therapist for you." Tears came into my eyes. He immediately pulled me into a hug. I put my head on his chest and he kissed my head. I sobbed loud on his chest. "The girls really need to wake up. You are destroying yourself baba", he whispered into my ear. I just nodded and cried more.
"Come let's eat something. You need to eat", He said. I just nodded and we went downstairs.
He started to make pancakes which we ate later. I was struggling again. Like yesterday.
"Jade, I need to tell you something", he started to speak. I looked at him.
"I really tried everything to maybe cancel it. But I have to go on tour next week. I'm sorry that I can't be here for you but we'll facetime everyday. And please try to eat. You need it. The girls wouldn't want that you do this yourself", he said.
A bit overwhelmed I looked at him. "You don't need to be sorry. It's your job and you need to do it", I smiled lightly.
He sighed. "Ok, but you have to eat please. Try it please".
I just nodded.

After breakfast he left and I was alone again. When I'm alone I really overthink the hole time. So that's not greatest idea.
I got dressed and drove with the laptop to the hospital.
I entered the girls room and did my routine. You know what it is know I think. I felt the both squeeze again but Jesy still didn't do anything.
Which made me sad.
"Girls, I also wrote a song yesterday. With a little help from Jed",I smiled lightly and begann to read it loud for them. When I looked up from laptop I couldn't believe my eyes.
There was an awake Perrie laying in her bed and smiling lightly at me.
I put the laptop on my chair and went next to her. "You're awake", I smiled.
She just nodded. "Yes I am", her raspy voice said. I smiled widely and felt how some tears where rolling down my cheeks. "Don't cry baba", she smiled. And that just made me cry harder. When I calmed down a bit. "I'll get a doctor"

So now something good happend in this story. I hope I liked this part ❤️