6

Three weeks later

Jade's POV.

At this time I was at home. The girls didn't wake up. They still in coma and I cried my eyes out everyday. This can't be true! What is if they never wake up again. I need them by my side. I can't without them. If they die and see so sense for me to live.

I was sitting in my living room the doorbell rang. I sighed and stood up to upend the door. It was Jed. He was always there for me when I needed someone. He pulled me into a hug and walked in.

"Did you cried again?", he asked me while he was looking at me.

I sighed "Why do you know that?", I asked.

"Your eyes are quite red, honey", he told me.

"I'm sorry about that",I said and stroke a tear away.

"No Jade, it's ok if I you cry",He told me and huged a me again. Then he looked at me. "How long do wear this shirt?", he asked me.

"Don't know. When did I came home?", I asked at the end.

"On Monday... Now we have Sunday",he told me.

"Yeah then since Monday", I said with no emotion

"Honey? You know that you have a lot of stains on your shirt. Chocolate, ketchup and what is that?", he asked me and pointed at a stain.

I looked at his finger. "This snot", I replied at sniffed. He sighed.

"Jade, you have to change that", he told me.

"Why should I please? My life doesn't give sense anymore", I said.

"Don't say that. And change please", he said again.

I rolled my eyes. He really started bothering me. "Why should I?", I asked again

"Because I say that", He said.

I sighed.

"You know what Jade?", he asked me.
I looked at him. 'What? ", I asked annoyed.

" You go now in the bathroom and take a bath ", he smiled.

" Why? ", I asked.

" Because hygiene is important", he told me.

"But I don't do it", I said.

Jed growled and came nearer to me. "Then I help you", he said.
Suddenly he lefted me up and there me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I screamed. He didn't listen to me and went with me in the bathroom and let me down there. Angry I looked at him.
"Jade I just wanna help you. You can't stay like this forever", he said and pulled my shirt over my head. "Jed!", I shouted and looked at him. "Jade, please do this now. I'm going to bring you some fresh clothes and take now a bath if you want or not. I don't care", he told me.

"What is if I don't want to do this", I said to him angrily.

"You do this now!", He said and left the bathroom.

I sighed and took my clothes of and let water in the bathtub and put a little bit of soop in. I sat down carefully because of my sores I still had. I closed my eyes and sighed happily. Then suddenly the door got open.

"So darling, here you have some new clothes",Jed smiled.

"Thank you", I smiled a bit.

"I will cook dinner for us. What do want?", he asked me.

"I don't know. Subrise me", I said smiling.

He nodded smiling and left the bathroom.
And then I started to think about the girls again. What if they really don't wake up? Oh gosh! This is all my foult. Why the fuck did I went to the driver. If If I didn't go to him the girls maybe aren't in coma.